Google Translator

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lilac Bushes!!

I was looking at my shrubs that divide our yard from the alley and I recognized one of the leafy bushes as being a lilac bush. I very excitedly began to examine the 10 foot hedge to see if there were any lilac blooms and sure enough!!!

I was so excited!!! I have always wanted a lilac bush and now I have one. We moved here last November so we have had alot of surprises. Some good, some not so good.

I love the little table that you see here. My dear Aunt Ruby gave it to me many years ago. First I painted it black and now I have painted it white. I think it is very sweet in white. Thank you Auntie! See how pretty it looks in my house?!



And here are my gorgeous Lilac Bushes!

Have a beautiful day,


Cindy







3 comments:

janet said...

your table is adorable, love it in the white. Lilacs add such a pretty scent in your home, love them.
hugs
janet

Anonymous said...

Dearest Cynthia...I LOVE your site. Everything is adorable & it is quite obvious that you are enjoying working around and in your beautiful cottage. I had totally forgotten about the little table. I'm glad you've kept it fot just this time... Our lilacs are already gone - your's are beautiful.
I'll check back later and enjoy looking some more.
Thanks for telling me about your Cottage...
Love to You,
Auntie

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Beautiful lilacs, and your home is quite pretty as well! :) ~hugs, Rhonda