Google Translator

Friday, June 19, 2009

PINK

Yeah!! It is Pink Saturday over at How Sweet the Sound, take a look at Beverley's blog. I adore the color pink, but I have never had a chance to decorate with it a whole lot. So here are a few pink things around Oakview Cottage. Up first is the beautiful painting that my sweet friend Diane gave me just before I moved away from BC. I made up my mind that I would make it fit in my little cottage so I put it in my living room. Recently I added more pink to bring it into the decor. So I have made pink striped slip covers for the large pillows on my couch.

And what is better than having Pink geraniums to greet guests at my front door!



My dear sister Sue gave me this pink and yellow rose plate picture frame. I got it for my birthday this year. My youngest dd gave me the teapot with pink roses on it.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will see you next week!
Hugs, Cindy




2 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Cindy

Lovely pink items!!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love meeting other bloggers. I'm not sure how you found me, but I'm so glad you did. I sure enjoyed my visit here.

Hugs!
Kat

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Love your pinks, the pillow is great. Thanks for visiting my place too.