Google Translator

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Picture of Bike

All I have for you today are pictures of our yard. The weather has been so perfect for the last couple of weeks. The temp has been in the mid to upper 70's F. or in the upper 20's for the Celcius gals. And the good news is that we have very few mosquitoes!! Now when we first told people on the west coast that we were coming to southern Manitoba, many told us that Manitoba only had two seasons. Mosquito season and Winter. Hah!! Well, I want to tell them, that we had a perfectly gorgeous winter, cold but SUNNY and we have almost no mosquitoes this summer!!


This is our back garden and you see our garage there to the right.

After the storm we had today my peonies are pretty much finished. These pink ones smell simply divine!!!

This is the front of my house. My window boxes have been such a disappointment, I put in some lovely trailing plants and they died. The boxes are so high that I have to use a ladder to work on them!


Woohoo!! I found the latest picture of my bike. I love it and I have had so many sweet compliments on it. I knew I had downloaded it, I just wasn't sure where I had "sent" it.


Hugs to all and have a great Thursday!


Cindy












2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I LOVE peonies!! Yours are gorgeous...love the bike too. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Little Miss Baker said...

Your peonies are gorgeous!! I just love them :)

Blog Archive