Google Translator

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fabulously French







I love many different decorating styles, but the French style has to be one of my very most favorite. I found a wonderful blog today called Fabulously French http://fabulouslyfrench.blogspot.com/ , hence my title today. The photos above are from her blog, it is really gorgeous. Another that I have found is Greet at Belgian Pearls. It is another really beautiful blog. The wonderful Brooke from Velvet and Linen introduced us to her. If you have not been to any one of these blogs be sure to check them out! You will be glad you did!




Hugs, Cindy

2 comments:

Fabulously french said...

Hello Cindy,

Just wanted to say merci beaucoup for featuring my blog on yours today.

A bientot,

Leeann

Greet said...

Dear Cindy,
Thank you for featuring my blog! And yes of course, in future I'll share images of my house!
Today we are very busy to do a lot of decoration and designing another room to take in the woodpaneling etc.
But you will not be dissapointed , I promise!

Hugs,
Greet