Google Translator

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LOVE

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt Streightiff
Looking across the Red River with my two oldest grand children.
Boy, n: A noise with dirt on it. ~Not Your Average Dictionary
Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. ~R. Tagore
Looking for "hermie" crabs. Our youngest grandsons way of say "hermit".
The real menace in dealing with a five-year-old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a five-year-old. ~Joan Kerr
He loves his grandpa.

Swinging on a vine in Arkansas.

You don't know just how much love you are capable of feeling, until you hold your first grandchild. Love quickly multiplies as the number of grands grow. We have four little darlings.

I hope your day is filled with love, today and always.

Hugs, Cindy




5 comments:

Greet said...

Cindy,
When my son was born,he was the eldest of all the grandchildren,my father was so emotional! Ihad never seen him like this before!
He had 6 years of true love with my Anthony. It was a relationship between those two! You can't imagine. Unfortunately, he passed away 6 years later. But my mother always says to me that she is so thankful that my father has known the love and hapiness with having grandchildren! It is something very special and oh so precious!

Enjoy te be together with yours !

Greet

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Your grandchildren are beautiful, such pretty eyes. Thanks for visiting me today and for the sweet note that you left there.

Ana~A Petite Cottage said...

Hi Cindy,
Your grandkids are so sweet. Wow, you guys look so young to be grandparents.:-) I love your definition of "boy". It's so true! Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
♥Ana

Millie said...

Lovely grands! ..and you and your hubby look so young (we are much older) Love for grandchildren is like no other.

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

You are so blessed to have 4 precious grandchildren, Cindy. They are adorable. I'm not sure I will ever have any grandkids (except the 4 legged, furry-faced kind), but I'm hoping I get to have (and spoil) at least one someday. :)