Google Translator

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Friends Etsy Shop


It is show off Monday! And I want to tell you what I have done...no I did not make these, but I will tell you who did~and where you will find them!











Now don't get me wrong, normally I do not brag. But you see, my dear friend Lois is one very talented lady, as well as her two beautiful daughters, so I will brag on them first. The last time I saw her she commented to me that she was not traveling with her evangelist husband quite like she had been and was needing a new way to sell all the wonderful things that she and her daughters make. I asked her if she had considered opening an Etsy Shop. I guess she got to thinking about it and decided that it would work for her. So...ta da...the creation of EWMcCall on Etsy! It is only a couple of months old and I am sure that it will do well because they have some really great stuff for sale. The above images are from the shop. A lot of her creations are upcycled, for instance, she made the jean skirt, shown above out of several different pairs of jeans. The beautiful collar is also upcycled. That should be good for our environment, right? It saved them from the trash heap! So I hope you will stop over and see what else she has to offer.


I am joining in on Etsy Cottage Style's blog party today! So hop over there and see who else is bragging on what. My second brag is that it was my suggestion that got Lois started. Okay, comparatively that wasn't so great was it, I know.


Have a beautiful day,


Hugs, Cindy












14 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Cindy, I love that you are bragging about your friends talents...they have some cool stuff!!! and you should brag about pushing them to open a store...everyone needs friends like you! Thank you for playing with us today,
Marcela

Greet said...

Cindy, I love the birdcages! They are just beautiful.
And indeed you need pushing your friends to open a store!
I wish that here in the neighbourhood there was a little store like that.
Now I have found a birdcage but after weeks of searching!!

Have a nice monday!

Greet

Patti said...

Pretty neat stuff ! Well worth bragging about!
Good Luck to you
Patti

Coastal Sisters said...

I LOVE the skirt! How sweet that you bragged about your friend :)

LuLu~*

Lois Greene said...

What a wonderful friend to brag!! You most def. get credit for us opening that shop! Just being in your house inspired me and motivated me... you have such a great eye for things!

Thanks so much!!

Lois

morgan said...

Awww!!! that is so sweet!!! thank you so much!!!

Melody said...

Hi Cindy! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your friend is very blest to have you. She is very talented. have a nice rest of the day and I hope you pop back by for a chat.
Melody
Brown Gingham Creations

Chari said...

Hello Cindy...

Oooh...what pretties! Your friend and her daughters are certainly very talented seamstresses!!! I just love that jean skirt!!! I'll have to go over and check out their etsy store...thank you so much for sharing them with all of us!!!

Well my friend, just wanted to let you know that I took a peek at your pretty window boxes!!! They're gorgeous!!! Ohhh...I would love to have some. When I was in Europe about 3 yrs. ago...I vowed to put a few window boxes up at my place...after seeing all of their charming homes!!! I think nearly every home over there has window boxes...they're so cheery and charming!!! But...I still do not have any! Boohoo! Hehe!

Warmest wishes,
Chari
PS...I left you a little note on your living room/dining room post! Thank you again for putting my "Celebration Giveaway" on that post!!!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Well worht bragging about indeed!
*hugs*deb

Debbi said...

Nice to have such talented friends, huh?? And I am sure they call you an amazing friend too for bragging about them! Beautiful items!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving such a sweet comment :)
I forgot to mention earlier I LOVE your bike in your header!!!
*hugs*deb

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Esty is a great thing...I just love it. I enjoyed hearing about your coffee table too.

Cinderella Moments said...

So pretty! Love the blue/white striped shirt with the fun collar!

A Romantic Porch said...

I think it is wonderful that you shared your friend's talent and suggested an Etsy shop. How sweet of you. xo rachel