Google Translator

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pay it Forward

I received something very special in the mail today! I love getting mail, but I really love it when it happens to be a package. It is my Pay It Forward gift from my new sweet blog friend, Ana at A Petite Cottage. You really need to visit her blog, it is very lovely.

She sent such a sweet note, she says that she looked through my blog and wanted to make me something that she knew I would like.

This is so exciting!!!


Ohhhh, isn't this sweet? She knows I love monograms.




And I have been wanting a cloche, so she made me a miniature one. How did she know that I had been searching for birds eggs and had not been able find them anywhere?


It looks nice there, don't you think?


And this looks so pretty here.


Thank you so much dear Ana, those are the sweetest gifts and I love them!! I am in awe of your selection, it is so thoughtful. It is the first give away that I have ever won and I love that it isn't stopping here.
Now if you want to join in on this, you will need to be one of the first three commenter's on my blog today. You will receive something hand made from me in the next month or so and you will do the same on your blog and include the Pay It Forward logo on your blog, also.
Hugs, Cindy

4 comments:

Beverly said...

I love this idea!!!!!! We do a pay it forward at my church and it is amazing....now fill me in on the logo?? I am new to all this...LOL

Greet said...

I think that you have a lot of friends, Cindy!

Greet

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Cindy, you have a great blog, I am so glad that we are friends! Your family don't know what they are missing. Thanks for coming by and leaving such a sweet note.

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I have never won anything!! Ever! I would love to play, but I am awful on this computer, don't know how to add the logo...if you could help me I will try. I will be e-mailing you, thanks.