Google Translator

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pink Flower Boxes


I took some great pictures yesterday of my neighborhood. These are the Holly Hocks that I love and am desperately wanting to grow next year. They are at a friendly neighbors house, I took the pic as I quickly walked by. Then I went up to her door and rang her doorbell, but she did not answer it, I just wanted to tell her that I was planning on posting her flowers on my blog. I will be showing more pics of my neighborhood later this next week. Stay tune for the "Purple House"!

These are the flower boxes at the front of my house. Alas they have not done very well, but the next pic will show you that I really can grow flowers.


These boxes are my pride and joy. They make me want to do the happy dance every time I look at them! I think they are so pretty. And they are my favorite color!!! PINK! None of my flowers have done well this year, so that's why I am so happy about one little flower box.
Thank you for coming by!
Have a wonderful day and stay happy!
Hugs, Cindy

8 comments:

Greet said...

Hi Cindy,
I love the colour pink as well.
I know the feeling of seeing your flowers growing!
In April this year I planted some roses , named "Snowwhites" in our garden.
The man who was selling them to me said that maybe I would not have that many roses yet because the plants were so young yet.
But Cindy, you have to see them know! I'm so proud. It feels a bit as if they are my babys!

Have a very nice weekend!

Greet

Millie said...

Your window box is so sweet! I am looking forward to seeing your posting of the purple house. We went there on a tour a few years ago. Have a great weekend.

Maria Berg said...

I am happy that the flowers make you happy, MB

mimi said...

Your window box is lovely. It has been a bad year for flowers with this crazy weather but you have some beauties to do the happy dance for!

Millie said...

Hi Cindy
I previously missed seeing your comment where you asked about the white containers with the shells on top. I bought them in an outlet mall in Florida a long time ago. They are Fitz and Floyd. We are just going to have to meet so we can talk in person!

Ana~A Petite Cottage said...

Hi Cindy,
Your flower box is beautiful...my favorite color is pink too. Enjoy your beautiful flowers...great job!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
♥Ana

Maria Berg said...

Bloging do take a lot of time but I do have a lot of photos I want to show the world.
Take care, MB

Carla said...

What a happy flower box! Love the combo you used, and your house color as well:)
I know the feeling of having a plant smile back at you!! Grow-baby-grow:)