Google Translator

Monday, August 24, 2009

Thankfulness & Three or More


Jonathan, our little Monkey who loves to climb trees, is seven.

Weary traveler who is tired of sitting in his car seat.

Little Princess who dances the days away.


I am showing off three of my four grandchildren. I can't find a picture on my laptop of Jonathan's sister. His sister Naomi made me a grama, she is eight.
My dear husband showed me how to make mosaics on Monday evening. I see such wonderful mosaics on people's blogs and I want to be able to make them, too. My husband made this one, hopefully the next one you see I will have made myself! I am very thankful that he has the patience to show me time and again how to do new things.

These are photos that we took with my husband's new camera. They are much better than the photos that my point and shoot takes.

The little cuties in the mosaic are my grands, they are two and five. My little grandson has excellent motor skills, he loves all sports, and he climbs the rope ladder at the playground very easily. I am so thankful for my sweet little ones and for a daughter and son-in-law who lovingly parents them and who loves us, too.
Tam over at The Gypsy's Corner is hosting Three or More. Stop over there to see what others are showing off.

Have a lovely day and if you are the mother or grandmother of little ones, remember to give them big hugs today!

Cindy

8 comments:

Greet said...

Dear Cindy,
I see that you are very loving grandmother! I think that being a grandmother and a grandfather must be a wonderful, special feeling!
Thank you for sharing the pictures of your beautiful grandchildren!

Cindy,I have to say that I really love your blog! You can feel such an optimism in your posts! Thanks for this. It's so nice to stop by!

Greet

Sarah said...

What beautiful children! Thanks for sharing these smiling faces!

Hope you can stop by my place for a visit. I'm celebrating roosters each day this week.

http://hyacinthforthesoul.blogspot.com/

Lori E said...

Aren't they cuties. It is good to learn new things on the computer so you can keep up with the grandchildren because in a year or two they will know it all.

Carla said...

Love your collage!!! And love looking at your little ones:)

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Your babies are all dolls. I can't wait until mine gets here...Thanks for playing today, it has been fun reading everyone comments on that room.

Millie said...

Your grands are so cute!
It's nice you are now doing mosaics...maybe you will join Mary's mosaic Mondays....

DeniseMarie said...

just absolutely beautiful!!

Blondie's Journal said...

Cindy,

Your children and grandchildren are precious!! I love the little guy in the carseat~so cute!!

Your mosaic looks wonderful! Happy Three or more Tuesday!!

xoxo
Jane