Google Translator

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Nephew's Wedding

My nephew Nathan Shew married Kristen Laitinen last Saturday. Don't they make a beautiful couple? I am guessing that he is about 27 years old and his lovely bride is about the same. My crazy nephew walked down the aisle to Super Hero music!

Did they pick a lovely setting or what? This is such a gorgeous place. It is in Nanaimo, B.C.. Nanaimo is on Vancouver Island, a little more than an hour north of Victoria.

This is my grandson Nate, in his little go-to-wedding outfit. He is such a sweet little guy, always so happy!



My oldest brother Tim, and his wife Rhonda, with their three children left to right, Ryan, Kindra and the handsome groom, Nathan. I don't know how all of our children ended up taller than us, but they did. Good thing I guess, we are all pretty short.


I wasn't able to go to the wedding, it was easily a three day journey away from me, clear over in British Columbia. I will enjoy it through all of the pictures that my family will put on Face book. That's where I got these, my daughter and my sis-in-law's pages.
May you enjoy a Tuesday filled with joy,
Hugs, Cindy

6 comments:

Bev @ The 3 Clutters said...

How pretty....the views and the family!

The Stylish House said...

Hi Cindy,
Super hero music, LOL now that is an original! They look so happy, what a handsome couple. Your little grandson is simply adorable in his spiffy outfit. Hey, you look much to young to be a grandmother!
Cathy

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Cindy, thanks for your sweet comments over at Kim's. I appreciate them so much.

Greet said...

Cindy,
A wonderful family and that little boy is so pretty!

That place is fantastic, it reminds me of some weddings you see in a movie!

Greet

Pen Pen said...

What a beautiful wedding.... love the setting. Your grandson is adorable.

Anonymous said...

The matchless message, very much is pleasant to me :)