Google Translator

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I wanted to join a Thankful Thursday today, but I cannot find the one that I found yesterday and liked so much. I am most thankful for my husband, children and grandchildren, and friends. I am very thankful for my new blogger friends. Your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to go on with this blog. I was not sure about it when I first started, I really doubted that anybody would be interested in anything I had to say or would want to see anything that I took pictures of. But, I have found that there are some really sweet women in this world. That has been the exciting thing about blogging, I communicate with women all over the world. I love it! I have a sweet visitor from Belgium, an artist from Holland and even a gardener here in Winnipeg, who come by frequently. Another lovely Canadian girl from Ontario and a couple of talented ladies in California also help to make this all worth while. And I can't forget the dear lady in France who comes by occasionally.


I appreciate you girls and I am very thankful for you today.

I love to decorate my little cottage and you precious ladies have given me so many wonderful ideas. If I have forgotten to mention you, please forgive me and leave me a comment to let me know where you are from. I love you and appreciate you stopping by and letting me know!
Hugs,
Cindy

4 comments:

Greet said...

Cindy,

Thank you for this post! And me too, I'm thankful for al my blogging friends as you are!

Greet

Bev @ The 3 Clutters said...

How sweet...love the white lamp!

Red Writing said...

Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the sweet comments you left on my blog!

I love your global blog!!:) I, too, am thankful for the blogging "realationships" I have that are such a sweet encouragement...with no strings attached. We need that sometimes.

Blessings to you and your family!
Keelie

Pam @ bibbidi-bobbidi-beautiful said...

Hi! SO nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by!