Google Translator

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Respect Part 2 & Outdoor Wednesday

This is what I see out of my music room window. Our Mountain Ash changed color over the weekend and many of the leaves have already fallen off. The rest of the photos are of the Mountain Ash and the shrubs that surround our side yard.




I love the red berries on the Mountain Ash, they remain almost all year round. At Christmas they look so pretty piled with snow.
Now on to more important things. Yesterday was "C" and today is "H".
Part 2 of Respect. Husbnds say "I feel respected when..." "H" is for Hierarchy: I feel you appreciate my position as overseer (my desire to protect and provide and even die for you) when you:
- say to me "I really do look up to you for feeling responsible for me"
- tell me that you are deeply touched by the thought that "I'd die for you"
- praise my commitment to provide, i.e. "bring home the bacon"
Have a wonderful Wednesday. Today I am joining The Southern Daydreamer for outdoor Wednesday. She is showing her pumpkins this week, I only have changing leaves to show, but be sure to check out what other lovely blogs are contributing to Outdoor Wednesday. And thanks Susan, for hosting this fun blog party.
Big hugs to all,
Cindy


9 comments:

Riet said...

Your pictures and outdoors are beautiful. The colours are amazing. Thank you for visiting.

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Beverly said...

Your tree is very pretty. What a nice color.

Mary said...

Your photos are spectacular. Their color is so vibrant. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Anita said...

Beautiful view out your window...very soothing

Kammy said...

Cool pictures and lovely pictures !
Kammy

Janean said...

so autumn!

Light and Voices said...

Happy Halloween! I am totally in agreement with the quote on your header. Do you recall who said that? Nice Outdoor Wednesday post. Thank you for visiting.
Joyce M

Ms. Bake-it said...

What a lovely view you have outside your winow! Thank you for sharing it with us.

~ Tracy