Google Translator

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Respect

Thank you Cathy, Ana, Rhonda and Sarah for telling me about your wonderful husbands and what you do to keep a marriage fresh and happy. Rhonda has been married to my oldest brother for 29 years, it brought tears to my eyes when I read what she wrote. In fact, it brought tears to my eyes when I read what you all wrote.

Today I will begin to tell you what men from across America say make them feel respected.
First of all let me explain that Emerson and Sarah Eggerichs wrote the book "Love and Respect" and this comes from the material that we received at the Love and Respect conference this last weekend. They came up with the acronym CHAIRS to explain the man's side.

The "C" is for, and I quote, Conquest: I feel you appreciate my pursuits in my field (my desire to work and achieve) when you:

- tell me "thanks" for going to work everyday for the family
- cheer my successes whether in business or in sports
- ask me to talk about my dreams

Next post will reveal what "H" stands for.

I know we all desire to live happy, fulfilling lives and as for me, I need all the help I can get. So
maybe I can help somebody else, too.

I am very sorry that I don't have any images to show today, Blogger is giving me great Trouble!

Have a wonderful day,

Cindy

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hey you!!Thanks for coming by,great post!!! I am sooooooooo excited about winter decor!!! Hope you are well,Chrissy

Greet said...

Hi Cindy,
I just red your post! Great!
Hugs,
Greet