Google Translator

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday lil' Sis

Happy Birthday to my little sister, Sue. She turns 50 today!



There are three girls in our family and three boys. The girls were born first, then the boys. Neat and tidy, don't you think? Judy is four years older than me, I'm in the middle and Sue is the youngest, nearly two years younger than me.



We all enjoy staying active, so we all walk a lot, but Sue is probably the fastest of all three of us. She walks VERY fast. I get a real work out when I walk with her. I have started jogging, maybe I can stay up with her now!




She is on the left with her daughter, Kristin. The really fun thing is that her oldest son and his wife had their first baby, Alexander James, only hours before her 50th!


Happy Birthday and congratulations on your first grand baby, Sue, I love you tons!


Hugs to all,


Cindy



9 comments:

Greet said...

Cindy,

Give my best wishes to your youngest sister !

Greet

Ana said...

Good morning Cindy,
A great big "Happy Birthday" to your lovely sister Sue. How do you gals do it? You look so young. Not the 50 is old, but you certainly don't look your ages.♥ Birthday blessings to her. Please tell her that I love your beautiful long hair. Boy, I sure miss mine. I don't know if you knew but I allowed my baby sister to cut it really, really short to show my support while she was going through chemo. Happy to say that her hair is growing out beautifully. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings and hugs,
♥Ana

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Cindy... hope your sister has a wonderful birthday! This was such a sweet post.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Sing to her from me...thanks for visiting today as always. My followers are the best!

Anonymous said...

Isn't my sweet mother a young chick!! =)
What a nice post!
We had fun and tried to spoil her today!!
Love you lots Aunt Cindy!
xoxo
Kristin

Mary said...

Hi Cindy,

Best birthday wishes and hugs to your sis, Sue! I can remember 50...seems soooo long ago! Well, it WAS long ago!!! And big congratulations on becoming a grandmother! That is the best gift a woman could receive...one she can enjoy for the rest of her life, and it will just keep "growing" on her!

Walking and jogging with your sisters...that is so wonderful!

God bless,
Mary

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Cindy, I left you a note on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia! I love you and am more than blessed to have you as my sister! Thank you for the sweet birthday tribute. You are amazing!! Can't say thanks enough for all you have been to me. Susan

Daisy Cottage said...

Hi Cindy!

What a sweet post and all of you are just beautiful! I, too, cherish my sister and I know you cherish your Sue! Please tell her that - coming from someone who turned 50 in June - that she will love being 50! Her life has just begun!

Love to you sweet girl,

Kim