Google Translator

Friday, November 20, 2009

Show and Tell Friday!

Every year I like to add something new to my Christmas decor, this year it is the silver lighted swag that I got at Costco. I love it, it fits in well with the white poinsettias that I have used for many years and still love so much. I got them at a Jo Ann's Fabrics after Christmas sale for almost nothing.

It is so pretty all lit up.
I am joining Cindy over at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday. I invite you to go over and see what others are showing off today.

I won another award from The Belgian Pearl and I will be telling you 10 things about myself, whether you ever wanted to know them or not.

Our weather has been unseasonably warm, still around 10 degrees Celsius every day, the norm for this time of year is more like -10 degrees.

I hope you all enjoy a beautiful Friday,

Cindy S.

12 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I hear it singing... yes, I do! 5*

Maria D. Limon said...

I love your display for show and tell, it is very nice, it looks very warm and inviting.
Hugs,
Maria

Heather said...

That looks very pretty! Makes me want to start decorating for Christmas

Ana said...

Oh Cindy,
Your mantle looks amazing. The swag is gorgeous and it does look perfect with your white poinsettias. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...." :-D Thank you for "showing and telling." Have a wonderful weekend my friend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Cindy, that is so delicate and pretty! It is lovely. Good find!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Millie said...

That's a lovely swag..it looks so glitzy! I have been trying to get a little decorating done, but with no snow, I'm just not in the mood!

Lenore said...

Love your lighted swag....I have a similar one but it has no lights.
Love the way you put it all together.

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

Love your decorating and your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine! The link for Goose Berry Patch cookbooks is www.gooseberrypatch.com. You'll love their stuff. Cookbooks are to die for! You look to be the same faith as me. You can email me at whiteoakyfn@gmail.com if you'd like. We might be connected through our church. I didn't see your email or a place to follow your blog. I'm new to blogging so I might have overlooked it. Have a great weekend!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Yes, 5*'s is good...that cracked me up! I guess you never played on RMS...

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Cindy, I missed you on Pink Saturday this week!

XO,

Sheila :-)

French-Kissed said...

Your Christmas mantle is just beautiful! I also like your holiday border and header ~ everything is very festive~ and I am so happy for you that you will be spending the holidays with your son and grandchildren. Have a great Thanksgiving, too. ~jermaine~

niartist said...

Cindy - I hope you get this message! I had no idea our living rooms were architecturally so similar. Unfortunately, I don't have the full length windows in my living room to either side of the fireplace. Even tho they'd open up to the side of my neihbors house revealing their ugly brick that is literally 4 feet away having the breeze would be nice in the summer. Where in Cananda are you? We're right over the border in Niagara Falls.