Google Translator

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

'Tis the Season

...to pour over the Christmas catalogues. My oldest daughter sent this to me last year at about this time. Her children were not quite five and two and they had found one of the toy catalogues that had been delivered to their home. They had been fighting over it for quite some time already, each of them wanting to look at their page. So she took the catalogue, tore it in half and gave each of them their own to look at. They were two very happy children after that, as the picture below shows. She is a wise mother.

This is a photo take not long after my nephew (my younger sister's son) and his wife delivered their precious little bundle. I had to show this, it is so sweet. I love the way Dan is looking at his new little baby boy, little Alexander. Congratulations Dan and Michelle.


Knowledge: Knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom: Is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Have a wonderful day,
Cindy

6 comments:

Greet said...

Cindy,
What a beautiful children! And that little baby is so cute!!!

Dear friend, this morning I received your wonderful package! Cindy, the apron is just wonderful!!! I really had tears in my eyes when I saw it! And your lovely card!...I don't know what to say! I am so happy with it and with the knowledge that I have such a wonderful friend in Canada!!!

I will do a post of it maybe today!
Cindy, a very big hug and a lot of kisses! Thank you so much!
Your friend from Belgium!

Chrissy said...

Love that line about the tomatoes,must try to remember it!! Those children are lovely,they look so content and happy!!! Glad you came by,so tell me what idea did I give you......sunny and 14 here today,more like Sept,than Nov. but its all good!!! Talk to you soon,Chrissy

Riet said...

What a lovely children. Great pictures. Love that baby.

Mary said...

Oh, Cindy, how precious those little ones are, looking at their catalogues so intently! I love it! And your nephew, gazing at his new baby is a picture that makes a mom's heart sing! How sweet...thanks so much for sharing a small piece of your wonderful family's world! God bless!

Mary

p.s. love the "tomatoe" story, too...very wise, indeed!

Greet said...

Hi Cindy,
It is me again! I did the post of your gift today!

Hugs,
Greet

E W McCall said...

Cynthia,

I am now following your blog! YAY! Love and miss you!

Lois