Google Translator

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas at Carolyns

My daughter, Carolyn, lives in the state of Washington and they have sold their sweet little house and have bought another in the same area. The new to them house, has a huge back yard and is much larger than their current home. She sent me these photos a couple of days ago. I will post photos of her new home once they are moved and settled and photo ready.


She is a minimalist decorator ordinarily, but not quite this bad. Her books are already packed, they are moving December the 30Th.




She just recently purchased the foot stool, I LOVE it!


The timeless red and green.




A pretty little candy cane tree. Carolyn's sweet hubby usually goes out and gets them a real tree, but it would be in the way this year. So they will do without it this time.



Of course, these are by far the sweetest ornaments she could have decorating her house!!



I hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend. I am going to go out for a bit, but nothing stressful. Everything is bought and my big package is sent to the grand loves in Washington. So only the fun remains.
Hugs to all, Cindy

8 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I see some other people besides you, Carolyn, and me love that footstool, too! Looks like two of them are thoroughly enjoying it!

I love her candy cane tree and hope the move goes well.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Millie said...

Nice footstool! Cute grandkids too!!!

Greet said...

Cindy,
How exciting! I hope you can visit your daughter very soon! It looks so charming! And your granddaughter is so pretty! Really!

Have a nice weekend,
Greet

Carolyn said...

Your grandchildren are so cute! It is a lovely footstool too.I hope you had fun while you were out!
Take care,
Carolyn

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I would have to agree with you on her cutest ornaments. I can't wait to see the new house. And for your question ... of course , 2 men!

The Stylish House said...

Hi Cindy,
Your grandchildren are adorable! I love that neat zebra footstool. It looks like a versatile piece that can be used in so many different ways. I hope your daughter and her family enjoys their new place. It’s nice they will be able to spend Christmas there.
Cathy

E W McCall said...

So happy for Carolyn and fam! LOVE the footstool!!

Hope your days are full and warm!

Lois

Raquel, The Glamorous Life said...

wow! i love that foot stool and it totally matches my new chairs!!! thanks for viisting my blog