Google Translator

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Christmas Miracle


This is my little grandson Nathan, he will be three in January. He is a very active little boy! He, with his mom and dad and big sister, met up with my brothers and their families, two days ago. They were there to share the Christmas holidays with them at a ski resort in Washington state. My brothers and families were all staying in a chalet that had a balcony in it above the kitchen and living area. Nathan ran up the stairs when no one was watching, stood up on the couch that was backed up to the balcony and fell 15 1/2 feet over the balcony. His parents heard the thud and ran to see what it was. They called 911 and when help arrived, Nathan was not responding at all. My brothers and their families are all Bible believers and they all gathered around and went to prayer immediately. After arrival at Hospital, Nathan began to slowly came around, move and talk. The doctors kept saying "He is one very lucky little boy." This happened the day before yesterday. Today Nathan has a small concussion and has to be kept quiet. But he continues to be very active and is talking a mile a minute, just as before. I talked to him on the phone last night, 24 hours after the accident, his was the sweetest little husky voice I have ever heard. You may or may not believe in a God who is real and answers when we call, but I do. And I am so glad that he watches over our children. My heart is full of gratitude toward our dear Lord and Savior, for our Christmas miracle. I can only say "Thank you, Jesus."
Hugs to all,
Cindy

8 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you, Cindy for being a great friend & reader this year. I'm looking forward to a fun New Year as well. Blessings to you!

Beverly said...

God is indeed good...that little fella has a greater purpose in Gods plan...hugs and love...Bev

Millie said...

Yes, I certainly believe God answers prayer. I don't know if you remember that a few weeks ago I said we were dealing with some bad news...well, the answer to prayer came in the news that there was a mis-diagnosis..so lots of rejoicing for our daughter-in-law's family..

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Cindy! This is just amazing! PTL! What a miracle! I'm so glad that he's okay. You really have to believe in the Lord after something like this. Thank you for sharing this...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

I jumped over from Bev's blog. Nice to "meet" you. That story sent chills all through my body, I can't imagine the utter terror your family felt. I do believe in the power of prayer and I know our God is good. I pray he continues to recover well.

Gonna go read some more of your sweet blog.

Cece

Greet said...

Cindy!!! I an't believe this! ...
I am so glad everything is going well with Nathan!!
Sorry, I had no time to read your posts earlier.
I believe in God and I am sure this is a miracle!
xx
Greet

Jaclyn said...

Oh my! Thank you Jesus! I am so glad he's ok, that is just absolutely scary!

RicKaren said...

I know this is old, but I guess I wasn't a follower back then and missed it! Always love to hear of wonderful answers to prayer like this one!