Google Translator

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

A year in review, from this December back to last January. Our snow came late, December the first brought just a simple dusting. That started it off though and we have about a foot now.

Fall with all of it's glorious colors was a welcome sight.




June found us back on the West Coast at our daughter's lovely little house. It has sold and they moved yesterday, so I will soon have new photo's of their new home. It's larger than this one and I know it will be a beautiful place, once she has put her touch on it.



We had so much fun with our little barefooted sports fan. Nathan loves all sports and can play anything he puts his mind to. He is a natural.



In the Spring Johnathan was here to help his grandpa pull dandelions.





Earlier in the Spring, April saw the worst flooding here that they had seen since 1997. It was nearly up to the walkway at the Park.






In January we got lots of snow, but this city knows how to clear snow away. Three graters and one loader gets the job done in record time.




Lastly, if you read my post two posts back, I talked about our grandson Nathan taking a bad fall. This is the balcony that he fell from. God is SO good, we go into the New Year with very thankful hearts to a Savior who watches over us and hears our call. We have so much to be thankful for, but truly the one thing that I am most thankful for is my family. I have a wonderful, patient, kind and supportive husband. We have four loving children and four precious grands. Next to them I am thankful for my extended family and friends and you, my blogging friends are counted in there. Thank you for your support over the last few months, I have enjoyed blogging.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Hugs and love, Cindy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Cindy!
We sure do have so much to be thankful for. Nathan is one. My growing family is another. God has been so good! 2009 was an amazing year for my family. Makes me wonder what can happen in 2010 to top it!
Love you sis!
xoxo Sue

Millie said...

Cindy, I think you summed up living in Winnipeg quite nicely... Good post!

I keep thinking about your Grandson and how he was protected.

I hope we can get together soon. I had wanted to invite you over the Christmas season, but somehow it slipped by...
have a great new year!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Cindy! I am still amazed how God rescued your grandson! AMAZING!

Here's wishing you a 2010 with blessings bountiful.

Happy New Year!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mrs. Diamond said...

Hello lovely lady, this is Wendy. I am enjoying your blog. So thankful that your grandson is ok. God is so amazing. Love ya!

Velvet and Linen said...

Happy New Year Cindy!
I wish you and your family a healthy new year filled with many wonderful memories.
Your grandson's story truly is a miracle. I'm so glad that he is ok. As a parent, I can only imagine how you and your family must have felt.

xo
Brooke