Google Translator

Friday, December 4, 2009

A Poetic Christmas



Christmas is here,
Merry old Christmas,

Gift bearing, heart touching,



Joy-bringing Christmas,


Day of grand memories,



King of the Year!
~Washington Irving
All images are from Canadian House and Home
We finally got some snow, not much, but I'm not complaining.
Have a wonderful weekend dear friends.
There is no update on our kitchen remodel this week, because nothing has
changed. But tomorrow I am going to a seamstresses home
and she is going to make place mats for my new kitchen.

Hugs, Cindy

8 comments:

Millie said...

Have a great weekend,Cindy!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you, Cindy! All those photos are beautiful. Can you believe, we might get a dusting of snow tonight?! I'll believe it when I see it. Merry Christmas!

Greet said...

Cindy,
Oh so nice you have had a bit of snow! Here the temperature is to high for the time of the year! There is not such a Christmasfeeling yet!

Have a wonderful weekend and visit tomorrow at your friend!

xx
Greet

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Cindy! What a neat poem, and I am loving that Canadian magazine! I need to run down to Barnes and Noble and see if they carry it. If not, I might have to subscribe.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Ana said...

Hi Cindy,
Beautiful pictures! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful weekend my friend...Can't wait til next kitchen update. :-)

Blessings and hugs,
♥Ana

Carolyn said...

Nice pictures you shared and good luck with your kitchen makeover.
Have a good weekend,
Carolyn

Des said...

Beautiful pics....I especially like the tree with the flocking :o) We are expecting snow too even though I live very far away from you! LOL...Have a great weekend!
~Des

nannykim said...

Love looking at the pics. Love the oldie one with the old socks (I use those at times to make sock monkeys. This year I am not doing stocking stuffers (my kids are in their 20's--we will see if I hold to my resolution--trying to simplify!)