Google Translator

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cabinets are Being Installed!

The cabinets are here! I am doing a little HaPpY DaNcE!!! It is so fun to watch them go up bit by bit. I have to sneak through the kitchen to go to the upper part the house. I feel like a litte mouse hiding in the basement day after day. But I am SmIlInG! Believe me.






Well, there it is. I am not able to comment on each photo because Blogger has gone crazy for some reason. I don't see the photos anymore, only the http addresses of each one. I will get my hubby to check it out when he gets a chance.

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Cindy

9 comments:

Weeble's Wobble said...

I'm rejoicing with you!! They're beautiful.

Millie said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

You must be getting pretty excited. Very pretty Cindy!.
Sue

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

Wow Cindy! I feel your excitement! I'm loving what I see so far. Can't wait to see it all completed (and I'm sure you can't wait either!) I know it's no fun living out of a make-shift kitchen for weeks on end. Been there-done that-and will have to do it again soon.

Also, I've been meaning to mention how much I like the view of your living room in your header. :)

Atelier de Charo said...

They look great!!!

Ana said...

Oh Cindy,
I am doing the HaPpY DaNcE with you. How very exciting! Love your cabinet style...and love, love, love the beadboard. I cannot wait to see it all done....Soooon! Have a wonderful day my friend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Pauline said...

It's taking shape, Cindy. I'm excited for you :o) God bless you, love.s

hug

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

How exciting! I love the white cabinets! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I plan on using your idea to move the clock and put double curtains on the windows!

www.Thelittlebrownhouse.us

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Well, this is just the neatest. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures, and I know you must be very happy about this. I'm happy for you, Cindy!

XO,

Sheila :-)