Google Translator

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kitchen Reno: One Week Left Before Cabinets Are In!!

I will show you the plans for the kitchen before I show you what it looks like at this moment. I Know it has to get worse before it can get better... but it looks pretty bad right now. In fact I can't believe I am actually going to show those photos.
What you see here, above, is going to be in the eating area. A built in china cabinet and buffet.


My lovely kitchen to be.


Now for the bad and the ugly.




Lovely colors, eh?



At least my fridge is still in place, the range is gone and the sink with cabinet goes out tomorrow.




Well, that's all folks, the good, the bad and the ugly. This kitchen originally had hardwood floors, they were removed and a real cool lino was put down in it's place.
Hugs,
Cindy






9 comments:

Weeble's Wobble said...

You know it's going to be beautiful when it's all said and done.

Isn't that just how it is with us too. The Lord is still working on us and sometimes it gets uglier before it gets beautiful but if we stick with Him, He works it all out and it's beautiful in His time.

Weeble's Wobble said...

Ohh, and I love your living room photo! Very cosy and beautiful!

Greet said...

Cindy,
Only one week of patience!It will be so beautiful!
I saw you changed your header! Very nice picture!!
xx
Greet

Linda Merrill said...

Looks great Cindy! You should revel in how bad things look because then the final product will be that much more satisfying! That's how I'm getting through it!

Ana said...

Hi Cindy,
Oh my, it's getting closer...before you know it all will be back to normal, but the only difference will be YOUR BRAND NEW BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN!!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see it all done. Thank you for your very sweet comment...I missed you too :-) So good to be back. Wishing you a wonderful new week.

Much love to you,
♥Ana

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you Cindy!! Change is always exciting. You will have so much fun cooking in your new kitchen. Wish I were there to enjoy the results. :)
Sue

Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage said...

Hi Cindy,
I answered your question that you left in my comments. I hope you'll stop by and check it out.

And, yes, your kitchen looks like it's going to be GORGEOUS!

Chrissy said...

Hey you,thanks for coming by!!Glad you like the island,yes John uses antique lumber for all his furniture,its got so much warmth doesn;t it? Won't be long now and you will be adding the little touches and that is the fun part for sure!!! All the best,Chrissy

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

too bad about the floors being removed. lol It makes you wonder what they could have been thinking. I can't wait to see it done.