Google Translator

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baking Cookies!

I tried out my new Convection Oven today and I LoVe It!!!
In thirteen minutes I had baked three dozen cookies. I made clean up easy for myself by using the parchment paper. These are Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Cooks.com. I use whole wheat flour in place of the white all-purpose flour, the extra fiber is always a good thing. They always turn out very well.





While I was in the state of Washington visiting my daughter, we went shopping in an Antique Shop in Lynden. She bought the two milk glass vases for me. I am still trying to decide just what to do with them. Any ideas? I love the old silver in the one.


My sis bought the wire pear for me, it holds a votive candle. We always get birthday presents for each other. It isn't until March, though.


I think it looks wonderful there.



Sue also gave me this key, I had just seen them in the Pottery Barn catalogue and I wanted one so badly. She gave me two! My sis is very special.
I hope your day is going well. I am still fighting this ugly cold, but it is not getting the best of me today. I have been very busy. I have three loaves of bread in the oven at the moment. Mmm, they will be so good! I have also been busy with my trusty spray paint. I will show you the results of that soon, I promise.
Hugs, Cindy

4 comments:

Millie said...

Very nice photos! That pear is really nice in that vignette. you must be enjoying the new kitchen so much...keep well..

sarah said...

g'day Cindy

you won my Coastal Living giveaway, can you get me your addy

congrats

sarahx

Manuela@TPOH said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm so jealous of your oven! I've always wanted one of those. I love that silver tray behind the pear (which is very pretty too).

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could just stop on by for some cookies and a sure cup of good coffee!! I can smell them from here. =)
(Mum is actually burning an oatmeal raisin candle right now that Bev bought her)
I'm loving the milk glass vases that Carolyn bought you, they're very pretty!
Homemade bread now too, mmm.. Uncle Ray is getting spoiled!! hehe

xoxo
Kristin