Google Translator

Saturday, February 27, 2010

One Last February Birthday

Naomi is nine years old today!
She is the one who made me a grandma.
I will never forget the time her folks were visiting us when she was just two years old.
I had gone to my bedroom and I heard a little voice calling "Gama".
I felt such a thrill go through me, it was the first time any little one had called me grandma.
I still love it when I hear one of my grandloves call me grandma, it never grows old.
Being a granma is truly the BEST thing in all the world and I try hard to be a grandma
that my grands will remember fondly all of their lives.
She is fun loving...

Smart...


Loving...



Kind...



Adventurous...



Hilarious...




and a very good big sister.
She is a high achiever and makes very good grades at school. She loves to
try new things whenever the chance presents itself .
I love spending time with Naomi, she is outgoing,
but not a non-stop talker, we enjoy a lot of quiet time together.
She enjoys reading and singing.
Happy 9Th Birthday my sweet Naomi. I love you SO much.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I'm signing off as....
A Proud Grandmother

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Naomi!

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Naomi. Happy Birthday to you!!
Enjoy your day!

Love you lots, Aunt Sue

Wendy said...

Aww Happy birthday to Naomi. She really is a beautiful girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Bethany and Nate Say:

Happy Birthday Naomi! Nate also said something about whether or not you would be having cake...haha...

Have a great one!

Jenny said...

Oh, she is lovely. I love the way you phrased that...she made you a Grandmother. I will remember that. Thank you.

Millie said...

hi cindy
Im not around too much as we are away from home...actually tonight we are in Tucumcari new Mexico....stay tuned for Arizona pics in a few days...

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

Happy Birthday Naomi! Cindy, you almost make me want to be a grandma. I hope to be a grandma like you. You sound just like my mom. Hope you had a great weekend!

French-Kissed said...

What a beautiful and precious girl. I think it is still a ways off for me, but I believe its every bit as great as you all say it is. Enjoy your sweet one and a happy birthday to her. ~jermaine~