...because it's my Birthday today, March the 22nd!! (Please ignore the date at the top, I can't edit that for some reason.)
My birthday has always been my favorite day of the year. I can remember looking forward to it with great anticipation when I was little and I'm not much different now.
I am 52 years young today. I am so grateful for the years God has allowed me to have and for the beautiful blessed life He has given me. How am I blessed, well let me count the ways.
1. I have a husband who loves me and treats me like a Queen.
2. I have children who love me and tell me often that they do.
3. I have four healthy, happy, young grandchildren and they love me too.
4. I have a beautiful Church family who I love to worship with.
5. I have five wonderful siblings and their spouses and all of their children that I am so blessed to love and be loved by.
6. I have many, many friends. Too many to count and I count my blogging friends, too. I have made some precious connections with women all over the world and I enjoy visiting them and reading their comments when they visit me. Thank you all of you dear people and you know who you are. I love you and am very grateful for you.
I was eighteen months old in this photo, sorry for the poor quality, but it is OLD!
I have been very spoiled this year. My youngest sister Sue gave me this when I was out visiting her two months ago.
She also gave me the keys that you see hanging above and below. I adore old keys.
My oldest daughter gave me the bird plate holder.
Carolyn also gave me these two very old urns, aren't they beautiful?
My hubby bought the crown for me and a brown sweater that I really love, I don't have a photo of it.
I just love this!
On Sunday my sweet friend Wendy and her husband went out to lunch with us and she gave me a heavenly smelling candle and some chocolate kisses.
You see, I have been very spoiled and I am loving every minute of it.
Thank you for stopping by and celebrating this very special day with me, please leave me a comment and let me know that you were here.
Love and hugs to all,