Google Translator

Monday, March 1, 2010

Second Time Round Tuesday

I recently put this print above our fireplace and I love it so much. I want to change out the mat and paint the frame, but I want to ask my hubby first, because this was given to him, not me. A woman in BC, who went to our church and was a wonderful decorator found this at a second hand store and put it on the wall in my husband's office. When we left there, she gave it to my hubby.
I can't make out the signature in the corner of the picture. It looks like Don somebody. I wish I could read it, I would like to see if I could find out something about him.



That is my second hand item that I wanted to highlight today, I hope you enjoyed seeing it. It gives our living room a very serene feeling, I think. After all, what is more peaceful than sheep, peaceful grazing in a field.

I am joinging A Picture is Worth 1000 Words today for the Second Time Round Tuesday blog party. Check it out!

I hope your Tuesday is going well for you.

Hugs,

Cindy

11 comments:

Sherry said...

That is a great picture! It looks lovely above your fireplace.

Sonia said...

What a great picture and such a lovely gift!

Miss Bloomers/Sonia

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

What a wonderful picture to be gifted with!

Pen Pen said...

Love that picture. Yesterday, I was in the thrift store and found two large framed pic's. I liked one of them, but not the other. So I walked away. Today I am kicking myself for not buying one of them... even if just for the large frame. ugh!

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

What a wonderful treasure!!! Glad it has found a perfect home above your fireplace. :)

Cheers~
e

Morning T said...

Hi Cindy- It's absolutely precious and looks perfect about your mantel!
Thanks for leaving me that sweet comment today...it makes my day to hear such positive feedback.
Hugs~
T

Fancy Pants said...

That picture is beautiful and looks perfect above your fireplace. Thanks for stopping by :)

Greet said...

Hi Cindy,
You are lucky to have this picture!
I am searching for a paint with sheeps for my home because I love to see sheeps grazing! In the back of our garden I can see a lot of sheeps grazing because our neighbour has a big garden with sheeps and horses! This view looks as a painting but it is too far to see them good.
xx
Greet

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said...

It looks like it was painted for your home. Just perfect!
Thanks for visiting yesterday!

Sharlotte said...

Your picture certainly does add a special warmth to your home. Keep us posted on what you decide to do! Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

Hi Cindy,
I love the picture with the sheep.I also love the pillows you made for your sofa-i agree they look good fading in with the sofa.
The little one with the writing on it is my favorite-good job!
Carolyn