Google Translator

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

It's Friday, YAY!!!
And today I am joining Show and Tell over at My Romantic Home. If you've never been to Cindy's blog then you have a treat in store for you. Her home is so lovely.
Recently we were in a Thrift Shop, my hubby and I, and I came across this lovely little white apron that has battenburg lace on it.



I have put it on the side of my cabinets in the kitchen so I can look at it every day as I work in there. No, I probably won't use it, it wouldn't be white for long, now would it!? I am better off just to look at it and enjoy it that way. (You can click on the picture to get a closer look at it.)



This chair here made for a sweet little corner. I wanted flowers for the little silver pitcher, but there are no flowers or greenery anywhere to be seen yet, so little bare branches will have to do.


I hope you are enjoying your Friday. Thank you for stopping by and thank you, Cindy at
My Romantic Home, for hosting this fun little blog party today.



5 comments:

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

I love aprons. That one is perfect for your new kitchen. And the chair is just adorable! Your kitchen has really taken on a romantic look and I'm lovin' it!

Greet said...

Beautiful chair!! So romantic!
I still wear my apron Cindy!!!
It is something special to me!!!
Happy Easter my friend!
xx
Greet

Manuela@TPOH said...

Gorgeous apron! I probably wouldn't use it either. That's a pretty area with the apron and chair!

Manuela

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I love vintage aprons; I have quite a few, but I use mine! (None of them are white, however!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom!

This comment is (sort of) meant to cover all of your blogs thus far, as I have spent some time looking over them, and didn't know if it might be a pain for you to have to read a comment on every other one. (From here on, I promise to keep more up to date with my comments!) Anyway, your blog is simply lovely, as is your house, and your husband and yourself! You post the prettiest pictures, and the cutest comments, and boy does it make me miss you! But, I give you much respect for putting so much time and dedication into this ongoing "project". It's beautiful, just like you.

Love you bunches!
Marissa