Hi! I'm so glad you came by today. I've got some exciting stuff to share with you!
I won a giveaway!!! I won this lovely purse in the two photos above, isn't it the sweetest? And in such a lovely Spring color. I have several things that it goes very nicely with. Jody has the blog Living on 4Th Street. If you enjoy sewing check out her blog, she gives links to free patterns and has so many great projects and giveaways. She must have made the darling little card, too, the flower is machine stitched onto it. What a great idea. Thank you, Jody! I love it!
I received an email from one of my blogger friends, Tammy, from A Doctor in the House, who said that she had met my niece Kayla and that she had spent the night at her home. I know Kayla is on tour with the Bible School that she goes to. I am so excited that she got to meet Kayla and Kayla got to meet her. I haven't met Tammy yet, but I know I will one day! Kayla is the cutie with the red hair on the left. She has always been such a sweet, good natured girl. And Tammy is the lovely lady on the right.
I won an award a few weeks ago and I have not posted about it as of yet. Thank you, dear Greet. If you haven't met Greet from Belgian Pearls, please go over and take a look and tell her that Cindy from Oakview Cottage sent you. We've been friends for nearly a year now and I visit her blog as often as I can, knowing that I won't be disappointed.
For the Happy 101 Award, I need to mention ten things that make me happy.
1. Time that I spend with Jesus, my relationship with Him makes me VERY happy.
2. My hubby is next, he has given me a life that I only dreamt of at one one time.
Happiness is just being with my sweetie.
3. Spending time with any or all of my children.
4. My grand children's smiles and laughter is so beautiful.
5. Hearing the birds sing and the bees buzzing.
6. Just spending time at home.
7. Flowers in profusion always make me happy.
8. Lovely landscapes viewed in person is one of my favorite things to do.
9. Walking along my beautiful Red River.
10. Enjoying time with my sweet friends.
There are so many more, but ten is enough for today!
Our lovely weather is still holding, the temperature today is in the upper 20's Celsius or upper 80's Fahrenheit. I've been spending lots of time on my new patio that I will be so excited to show all of you as soon as it is finished.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment. If you do not have a blog, you can comment and click "anonymous". I would love to hear from you.