Google Translator

Friday, May 14, 2010

Show and Tell


 

My oldest daughter sent this to me for Mother's Day. A wooden calendar. It's hard to tell in the photo, but it is painted black. I turn the blocks for each day and the month cubes can be turned, too.



 

                                             My son and daughter-in-law gave me this lovely purse made by a local girl.  She has her own business making purses.  I love it!






And lastly, last weekend I picked up this little file holder that I am using beside my chair in the sunroom.  It's the perfect place for my teacup when I am sitting there.
I am joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell.  Please go over and see what else is being shown.


I hope you all have a great weekend.  I plan on going to more garage sales and cruising the streets for FREE things.  This is Free Curbside Treasure Weekend (that's not the official name for it, just mine!)  I AM hoping to find some real treasures, though!

What are your plans for the weekend?



13 comments:

Rhonda said...

very nice bag and calendar - your children have good taste

weekend plans, it is raining here so that may cancel the normal Sat. yard sales.
baby shower for my DD Sat. afternoon

hope you find lots of goodies - free is my favorite.

Millie said...

Love the handbag!

Nancy said...

Hi Cindy,
I like your Mother's Day gifts! They are very nice. And that little piece you have in the sunroom does double duty, doesn't it? It's a neat find!

Nancy

A Cottage Muse said...

Lovely gifts! Your blog looks so wonderful ~ looking forward to catching up! Thank you for visiting and enjoy your weekend!

Crystal said...

What nice gifts! I really like the handbag!

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

Your children know you well! Isn't it great when they get old enough to pick out cool gifts? Your gifts are all lovely.

EG Wow said...

I love that block calendar! It is so cool. And the bag looks very handy!

Wendy said...

Oooh I like the block calendar. That is very neat!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Well, you know how much I love your calendar and your purse and your little file folder, Cindy. And if you don't, you do now! NEAT!

XO,

Sheila :-)

replica bags said...

You never cease to amaze me. Great! Awesome! Spectacular!

replica watches said...

Three steps forward .... Still, you know what they say about the man who never made a mistake! Keep going - you'll get there soon - and it's good to have some news again.

imitation watches said...

very nice gifts

imitation watches said...

Wow! Hevvy nice. Look in so good like as cute honey...