Google Translator

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Winner & Show and Tell

And the winner is...
Elizabeth from Home is Where the Heart Is!!!
Your parcel will be in the mail very soon.
And a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated. I so wish I could send something to everyone of you, I really appreciate your comments and interest in my blog and life in a sweet little cottage.

Now for my Show and Tell Friday, hosted by another Cindy over at My Romantic Home. She is actually a Cindy J. just like me, but her middle name is not the same as mine.






This past Winter we did an extensive renovation on our kitchen and we put in a new sink. I decided on a Porcelain sink made by Kohler. It is guaranteed against chips of any kind. Well, it was only a month after it was installed and lo and behold we had a chip in it. I thought my husband had done it and he thought I had done it. We have no clue how it appeared, only that it did. So I called Kohler and after a couple of questions being answered the paperwork was in the mail to me and I ordered a new sink. The process could not have been more painless!




I am so impressed with that company.




My faucet was still on back order, so it was installed at the same time that our new sink was. There was a bit of confusion over that, but I decided not to send this one back, but instead keep it. It has the basic look that I wanted and I am content with it.




The spout comes out and is a sprayer, which I need to fill our coffee pot.
Thank you for coming over for Show and Tell. Check out what else is happening over at My Romantic Home and have a great weekend!
Hugs,











11 comments:

Paulina said...

Hi Cindy, it's good to know that your complaint was dealt with so efficiently. I guess these people care about their reputation and their customers :o)

Have a blessed weekend

Lady Farmer said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! And I am so glad you have a double sink! I never can understand how people wash and rinse their dishes in one big sink?

It's nice to know that there are still reputable companies out there that stand by their product!

Sherry said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! Love the sink, the counter, and the bead board. It is very nice.
Come by my blog and win a $50 CSN giveaway.
Sherry

Victoria said...

Wow, your kitchen is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen your blog before, it looks lovely...I'll add myself as a follower:)

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Hi Cindy,
Your kitchen turned out fabulous!! I LOVE the cabinets, light fixtures, hardware...just perfect!! I'll bet it feels good to have it done, and now you get to enjoy your fabulous space!
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Jo ~ :)

P.S. Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment!! It's much appreciated. :)

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Hi Cindy,
Your kitchen turned out fabulous!! I LOVE the cabinets, light fixtures, hardware...just perfect!! I'll bet it feels good to have it done, and now you get to enjoy your fabulous space!
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Jo ~ :)

P.S. Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment!! It's much appreciated. :)

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Oops!! Somehow my comment got posted twice. Sorry about that!!

Greet said...

Cindy,
This is a reliable company! Good to know for other readers who live in your neighborhood!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
xx
Greet

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

It was good to hear something good about K, as I have found that their faucets never seem to work long... I always steer my clients away from them. Maybe I should give them another chance. I love their designs. Still loving your kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I love your kitchen and love your house. You are one creative lady I know. I would love washing dishes in that beautiful sink of yours :)

Have a great day!

Sis. Jane F

French-Kissed said...

Glad to hear Kohler stands behind their sinks--I have one too. I think your faucet looks amazing.

~jermaine~