Google Translator

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Beautiful Window Box



My daughter sent me this photo of the window box on a shed a couple of months ago.




I got so many lovely comments about the window box that I wanted to show you how much the flowers have grown.  My daughter sent me the second photo just last week.  It's in a very sunny location, so it has grown very quickly.  Sorry that the photo is so blurry, but doesn't the red chair look great there?  This was a chair that she found at a garage sale recently for very little.  I am on the lookout for a couple of old iron chairs like that, they would look so wonderful on my patio.



  

Her kids are growing very quickly, too.  This photo was taken on Mother's Day.

Thank you for stopping by, be sure to leave a comment.

Be sweet...

 

10 comments:

RicKaren said...

LOVE the window box AND the shed!

Pauline said...

Hi Cindy, hope you had a great time on your break. You window box is looking so pretty. maybe some wooded red chair would look lovely too :o)

God bless you

Greet said...

Cindy,
The box is so beautiful!!
The picture is one for a postcard!
And your daughter and the kids seem so nice !!
xx
Greet

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Hi Cindy,
The window box is so pretty! Wow..those flowers have really grown...they're gorgeous!
What a lovely picture of your daughter and grandkids. I think your daughter looks so much like you. :)
Thanks for visiting today, and of course you can enter my giveaway. I wish you much luck!! It's always a pleasure to read your sweet comments when you visit. :)
Have a great day!
Hugs ~ Jo

Brittany said...

I love window boxes, and that one is just so cute! The red chair is the perfect touch :) And what a beautiful pic of your daughter and her children!

Jesson And Rey Ann said...

love this blog,... like it!

awal.ny said...

That is a beautiful picture. Look how much the flowers have grown from the first picture to the next. I like the white chippy of the building the flower box is on.

Jen said...

Love the window box..love the shed...goregeous pic!

Wendy said...

Your daughter has good taste. Must get it from her mother :D
She's very pretty too. Gets that from her mother too! :D

nannykim said...

What a beautiful family! (and window box ;-)