Google Translator

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

A couple of weeks ago we visited the south-central area of Manitoba, I think we got some really good shots.  Enjoy!



I love photos of old churches, there is something so beautiful about them, especially the spires, peeking out between the leaves.





I'm afraid I have been experiencing blog-block lately, that's why I have not been posting much.




There are lakes everywhere you go in Manitoba.  There are over 110,000 lakes in this province, according to Wikipedia.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed seeing the photos.
Our weather has been beautiful and hot, the day before yesterday it was 100 deg. with the humidex.  That is HOT!  I was certainly grateful for central air that day!

I am linking up with Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer, stop over there and see what else is up.

Hugs,


Cindy


10 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Cindy! I love those dual steeples. How beautiful! Thanks for another neat tour.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Pauline said...

Dear Cindy, what lovely photos. You seem to be getting better and better. I wouldn't take much notice of wikipedia, lol...that's a lot of lakes :o)
It's cool here with some well-needed rain. Try not to get too much sun.

God bless you

Carolyn said...

Hi Cindy,
I love photos of churches too- the first photo is especially beautiful.

Carolyn

Wendy said...

Great photos! I love the one with the red barn just peeking out.

Greet said...

Hi Cindy!
The pictures are wonderful! As you I so love churches! And the one on your 1st picure is so beautiful! I think that it is a typical style of your region, isn't it?
Here in Belgium the churches are from a totally different style, some very old (15th century) and we have the new built ones, more modern! I love the oldest ones, they are so sereen and not that overdone! And what Jan and me love to do is going inside the churches to feel the calmth and the peace and the serenity!

Hug,
Greet

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Lovely photos. I love old churches too and the lakes look so serene

Wendy said...

I've always loved churches with steeples :) Just kinda says they've been there through the ages.. or something. There's just something that gets to me. I'm not quite sure what it is.

Mrs.B said...

LOVE these pics!

Daisy Cottage said...

Dear Cindy,

These photos are BEAUTIFUL!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you for your visits...thank you for being YOU. Such a sweetheart. And a blessing.

Hope you have a beautiful day.

Thank you for making mine.


Love,
Kim

nannykim said...

I love the church steeples too. It is one of the favorite things that I love about our town--plus the bells!