Google Translator

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pink Yumminess

Hi!  I hope you are enjoying a sun-filled Saturday.

One of my neighbors is a collectors of all things vintage and he gave me some lovely pink treasures recently and I am so excited to show them to you. 


Can you see the sweet etchings on them?




  I think they are depression glass, am I right?




I love the color!  I have paired them with the little egg cups that I got for 10 cents each at a garage sale.


I am also loving the pink petunias in my flower bed...




...and in my flower box.  My hubby made the new flower boxes for me this Spring.  The old ones were rotting out.  They look very fresh and sweet, I think.


Here's wishing you a lovely weekend!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Cindy,
That was so sweet of your neighbor to give you those glasses. They are very pretty and look sweet with the egg cups.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Nancy

Millie said...

Those are lovely glasses, and the flower beds look great too. Enjoy your weekend.

nannykim said...

These are beautiful glasses. We have some depression glasses that have similar cuts. Ours are not as tall, but are wider. Ours are two toned. Pink on top and green on the stem (if I am recalling correctly) . Have a nice weekend!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Lovin your pink. I think pink is such a pretty color on just about anything. As for your comment on my bathroom...all the pictures were of the same space. The last picture was taken in the early 90's

Rhonda said...

I am not an expert but they look like depression glass to me - you might look on Ebay for the same thing and see what they are.
I got some pretty green fostoria at a yard sale last summer for 10 cents, and they were selling on Ebay for about $32 each.

your flowers are so pretty too

Manuela@TPOH said...

What a really nice neighbor you have! Those are beautiful cups and I love the flower boxes filled with all those pretty flowers!

Manuela