Google Translator

Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh, Summer!

"A summer's sun is worth the having."

- French Proverb


 

Mountains in Montana




 
Feeding the chipmunks,
 
 
 
 
 
Going higher and higher and still higher!
 
 

 
 
We felt like we were on the top of the world at 11,000 feet!
 
 
 
Flying kites.
 

 
 
 
Enjoying the ocean with family at Deception Pass.
 
 

Grand-kiddos at the ocean.

We will be home soon, then I will be posting regularly!

Until then, I hope you are enjoying what is left of the summer and finding joy in each day!

Hugs,



10 comments:

Becky said...

Thank you for sharing the pics Aunt Cindy! I'm so glad you get to visit. Give everyone hugs and kisses for me.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful images, Cindy! Thank you!

Jen said...

Such beautiful pics!!

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

So glad you are enjoying your summer. Cutie pie kids! That had to make it worth the trip! Talk soon. Hoping to get back to blogging in a week or so. Lots going on. Little one scheduled for his oral surgery next week. Say a prayer for him (and me.)

Wendy said...

Beautiful. That first photo of you looks like a painting. :) I love the mountains

Deb said...

Such beautiful pictures Cindy! Enjoy the last days of summer!!! Deb

Secret Garden Cottage said...

How nice that you get to vacation with your family, Cindy. It looks like you guys are visiting some beautiful, beautiful areas... what fun! Your grandkids are so CUTE!
Thanks for sharing with us!
~ Jo :)

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Cindy,
What beautiful views God has made for us to see! Sounds like you are having a grand time!
Montana is so pretty!
Big hugs~Elizabeth

Angie said...

It was so wonderful to see you my friend. I sure will miss you. but you are never really gone.
Often in my thoughts,
Always in my prayers,
Forever in my heart.
Love you always.
Ang

Ana said...

What beautiful pictures...Boy, these summer days sure did fly by.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana