Google Translator

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where I Blog

I found a very fun party, it's all about "Where I Blog", be sure to go over and see where other wonderful bloggers blog from.  It's all happening at Centsational Girl.


So this is where I blog from.  At the front of my little house off of the living room is a sweet little sun room and I have chosen it to be my computer room.  So that is where I read all of your lovely blogs from and put together my fabulous(?) posts.  I love it because it has windows on two sides and is very bright all day long.




It's through those doors...




to the right is the foot stool that I recently recovered in burlap and made a new little burlap and ruffles pillow for the little chair.   I recovered it using an old chenille bedspread.




And this is where it all happens!  I must have removed my laptop for the photos...oh well.






As we go around the room this is where we end.  My keyboard is in there as well, so if I'm not blogging I'm playing on it.

Hope your week is going great!

Hugs,




12 comments:

Natasha said...

This was a great party! I wasn't able to join in this time but I have loved checking out everyone's special blogging spaces. Your space is lovely!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Pen Pen said...

What a beautiful space and I love your burlap footstool!!! Would love to see more! How did you do it?

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

Charming as always! The girl's got style!

Rhonda said...

Hi Cindy your home is beautiful! I am doing some decorating - well, mostly I have just stripped everything away and I am thinking about what I want to do - your colors and style are really talking to me.

Millie said...

Now I can picture you as you blog! I just checked back to your sign tutorial and found it helpful. I want to make a sign with my old country school name on it, so maybe ths will give me incentive to get it done.

Sue said...

Very pretty; so light and airy!

S
xo

Brittany said...

Lovely office area! I'm totally jealous of all your windows!!

Nancy said...

Hi Cindy!
I love your little space there on the sun porch. It's so bright and pretty. I always love seeing how you decorate. You have amazing style!
Hugs,
Nancy

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

It's a very pretty space~and I LOVE your chair! I've been looking for one like that.

Pauline said...

Dear Cindy, I enjoy seeing your lovely home. Right now I'm cleaning my not-so-clean home, lol, so I'd better get back to it. God bless you my friend :o)

Secret Garden Cottage said...

What a beautiful space, Cindy! Why haven't you shown it to us sooner?! Your cottage is so charming. I love the view from your LR into your office space/blogging room. Those french doors and windows are just gorgeous! I love the mix of woods with the whites and the burlap pieces... beautiful!
~ Jo :)

Ana said...

Oh Cindy, what a pretty space...Love, love, love your burlap ottoman with the birdie!

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana