Google Translator

Friday, September 3, 2010

Cruisin'

Cruisin' along in a 1950 Cadillac, what could be better?








It belongs to my son-in-law's dad, he has patiently restored it over the last several years, since he has owned it.




She's a pretty sweet looking car, and so much fun to ride in!
(I actually didn't drive it, it was sitting in the driveway when my photo was taken.=)





Speaking of sweet, isn't this house lovely?  Can you see the mountains behind it?  There are two peaks there and they are called the Twin Sister Peaks.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,


9 comments:

Nancy said...

Very cool car! You looked great behind the wheel. And that house is so cute! Now, if I can just have it moved to Iowa!

Have a safe weekend!
Hugs,
Nancy

Pauline said...

Dear Cindy, that car really suits you :o) Big, isn't it? That house is so charming, wonder what it's like inside :o)
Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love it! The car, your picture in the car and the house.

Susan said...

Sweet to both the car and the house!! (Marks dad has a beautiful car!)
xoxo Sue

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Quintessential Magpie said...

I adore that car! Oh, what fun!

I have about two seconds to say this before I leave. Please remember Mr. Magpie in your prayers, Cindy. Details on my blog.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

Classic! How fun! You look adorable in the driver's seat. The house is beautiful too. Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

So cool ! So many times when I try to come here, I can't for whatever reason... it just will not open for me. Hope you are doing well, thanks for visiting. Shoot, I forgot to sign in... it's vicky at room service.

Ana said...

Cool car...Your son-in-law did an awesome job restoring it...You look good in it :-)

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana