Google Translator

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Decor Inspiration

Are you like me and you need inspiration when considering changes in your home decor for Fall?
Today while looking through my inspiration file I came upon these.  I hope they are a help to you.

Canadian Home and Country



Canadian Home and Country


Nell's Hill

Nell's Hill
 
 
Sometimes all I need is a little bit of inspiration to get the creative juices flowing again, I think I'm ready to continue, how about you?  Where do you get inspiration?
 
Some of these, I collected three or more years ago, but I love them still.
 
Have a lovely Fall day,
 
Cindy

 

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm the same way. I get most of my inspiration from home decor magazines and online from blogs like yours! Have a blessed day!

Ana said...

Hi Cindy,
I've been trying to get my new buffet ready for the fall...but just have hit a wall...I need all the inspiration I can get :-S blogs like yours are always a great source of inspiration for me. Have a wonderful new week my dear friend.

♥Ana

Wendy said...

I've never been one to decorate for the seasons, other than Christmas. I guess I just open the blinds and let nature in:)
But it is pretty neat when other people do.

Millie said...

Very inspirational pics! One of the Nells Hill photos reminds me of an area in your kitchen, except yours has a window, not cabinets.

Kirsty said...

Eee I LOVE that bike picture! I'm getting ready for Spring in Australia at the moment and though it's well underway I'm sitting here in slippers covered in a blanket watching the pouring rain... nice... but not very spring!

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

Visual images always inspire me! That's why I'm addicted to blogging and home decor on internet! Nice collection of photos. Happy Fall!

Jane said...

Those are pretty fall decors. I haven't done anything yet but I plan to put something in my living room. Thanks for the ideas :)

Sandy said...

I get inspiration from decorating magazines and blogs. I also have my inspiration binder. When I see something in a magazine that I like, I cut it out and put it in a glassine thingy and put it in my "decorating binder".