Google Translator

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

Another Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer.

I want to show you more of the photos that we took on our vacation.



We went in through the North East entrance of Yellowstone Park.  I have been through there at least six times and I never grow tired of it.  I remember being there in the early-60's.  There were very few safe-guards built around the very hot and soft ground, back then.  It is quite different now.  It was such a beautiful day!




Lots of Bison to see.







Lots of steamy Hot Pots.






Rock formations.





This was near the North exit.  Sorry, I can't remember the name of the small town there.  The last time I was there we saw dozens of elk, just lounging on the city lawns.  None this time, unfortunately.



Small geysers.





Leaving the Park.

I hope you enjoyed the sites.  If you have never been there, you need to go!  It is such a great place to visit.  We didn't take the time to see Old Faithful, but it is worth the time if you can.


I hope you are still enjoying the last days of summer. 
Until next time.



12 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Burlap Luxe said...

Cinday,
Thank you for sharing that you too paint signs. Its such a relaxing peaceful place to be when painting.

Thank you so much for visiting my sanctuary place, I to enjoy your beautiful place,
Keep on creating Cindy
xoxo
Dore

Burlap Luxe said...

Oooop's I typo I know how to spell your name...CINDY :)
xoxo
Dore

Nancy said...

Awesome pictures, Cindy! Such beautiful scenery.

Hugs,
Nancy

Angie said...

Beautiful. I love the photo's we will have to go there some time. Love ya.

Greet said...

Cindy,
Awesome pictures! It is as a documentary photo shoot! Unbelievable this nature!!!
You are lucky to live in one of the most beautiful countries on earth!!!
Hope everything is ok Cindy! Sorry that I wasn't here since a few days. Too busy! I am working on several projects!
And thank you so much for this nice comment on my post of Luc Vervoort! Normally me neither I love modern art. But this art is an exception to me! I really love it! Hopefully Luc will read your comment! Ha ha!!
Have a wonderful rest of the week my friend!
xx
Greet

Jorgelina said...

Your photos are just gorgeous.
Magnific scenery.
Hugs

HollyC said...

I love your photos! I want to take a family vacation there...soooo bad! I never get tired of looking at photos of such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.
~Holly

Susan said...

Awesome pictures!!! I love the mountains & Yellow Stone Park & well I just love to travel & enjoy all scenery!!! I love you and THANKS for coming to visit me!!
Sue xoxo

Lady Farmer said...

My first trip to Yellowstone was on our wedding trip 38 years ago! I have been several times since and never tire of that spectacular scenery! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!
Blessings!

rustandruffles said...

Hi Cindy,
WELCOME HOME!!!! Sounds like a wonderful trip. Next time you are in Langley we should all get together!
Happy day!
xojanis

Ana said...

We went to Yellowstone a couple years ago and loved it. Such a beautiful place...Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana