Google Translator

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Watery Wednesday


Welcome to my Watery Wednesday post.  I love the oceans, rivers, lakes and even ponds and I enjoy taking photos of all of them.  This week I am featuring photos that I took while in the state of Washington recently.
The kiddos had such fun climbing this old tree trunk that was washed up on the beach.





Doesn't it look great in photos?





I was born on the beautiful West coast, perhaps that is where my love affair began with the ocean.  When I am near the water I cannot get enough of it.





My grandson had a wonderful time just looking for rocks and throwing them into the water.
We didn't even hear, "I'm hungry and I'm thirsty," every five minutes.







Good-bye fair coast, I love you so.

I am joining Watery Wednesday, if you love photos of water from around the world, check out this very popular meme!


Hugs,



11 comments:

aka Penelope said...

I can see why this little boy is fascinated with the driftwood … it could be a dragon or sea monster with its timeworn carving.:)

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Great shots. Love the old tree trunk. I have never been to the west coast but hope to go next summer.
Annette

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

The blues are just amazing. This makes me want to visit Washington!

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. That is so tragic. May the peace of God comfort the family.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Cindy, thanks so much for your sweet comments! I am SO excited about this trip.


What a wonderful photo op for your kids, so pretty!

Judy said...

I love that old tree! Gives you an idea of the power of the water, if it could wash that monster up on the shore!

Ana said...

Awesome pictures Cindy. What a beautiful spot. Happy Wednesday to you my friend.

Much love and blessings,
♥Ana

Jane F said...

Great photos! Washington is a beautiful place to go.

Jew Wishes said...

What lovely photos, wonderful water scenes, and adorable child.

imaginationlane said...

Wonderful photos, Cindy, with that great tree stump and your cute grandkids to pose for you!

I live north of Washington, in Vancouver (BC), so I completely agree that the West Coast is beautiful!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Your photos are great! The kids are so cute, I look so forward to this stage... thanks