Google Translator

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Favorite Photo

Have you ever taken a photo that you have gone back to look at again and again and felt like it was and is probably the best one you have ever taken?  Capturing children in a photo is not always easy, they can't sit still and sometimes they pose and it just becomes so overdone it isn't real.  Back about four years ago I took this one and I just found it a couple of days ago.  Once again I was in awe of how much I love this photo.
Please tell me what you think.



This is my youngest granddaughter at about 2 1/2.  I simply asked her to get into that little Fall vignette and pick up the handle of the wagon and act like she was pulling it.  So she did, and I think it is priceless.  The colors are so vivid and it looks real, not posed.

We used to go with the grands and their parents to the Stoney Ridge Farm every year.  They had lots of animals and gourds, too.
They also had apple trees.



Grandpa helped her pick the big apple at the top of the tree.

Do you have a favorite photo that you still love the best?  If so post it and leave me a message telling me that you have, some time this week or next and I would love to come over and see it.

Have a lovely day all!



18 comments:

RicKaren said...

Love the fall photo of your granddaughter!

september cottage said...

What a LOVELY shot!!! Picture-perfect!!!!!

Have a lovely day!!

Nicola

Rhonda said...

very sweet photo -she was an excellent model.

and I do have photos I love best of all, I will try to share them

Everlasting Blooms said...

What a Lovely photo! She is adorable! :)

Alison said...

Adorable shots.

Just wanted to let you know that I've given you a blog award!

http://alisonagnew.blogspot.com/2010/10/im-actually-blushing-here.html

Blessings,

Alison

Icy BC said...

Beautiful photo indeed, and the smile on her face is priceless!

nannykim said...

Ok, so what is in that wagon??? It is adorable!

Brittany said...

I agree - it's priceless! Such a cute pic!

Low Tide High Style said...

What a darling photo! My favorite photos are the simple ones from when my children were little!

Kat :)

Jane F said...

that is a beautiful pic of your granddaughter! I love it too :)

Tammy said...

Magazine worthy! It needs to be in a frame! Just dropping by to read posts. Keep me in your prayers this weekend! Hugs

Carolyn said...

I can see why you love it -it is so cute. I love the one of her picking apples with her Grandpa too!

Carolyn

rustandruffles said...

Hi Cindy,
What a gorgeous little granddaughter...the photo is absolutely stunning...should be in a magazine....Belated Thanksgiving Blessings to you and your family!
xojanis

French-Kissed said...

I can definitely see why you love this photo...it is just so precious!

~jermaine

Ana said...

I can see why you love this picture so much. It's perfect. Your grandbabe is sooo cute. I'm not sure if I have a favorite picture to share...I'll have to think about it because if I do it's not coming to mind right now...I'll let you know if I do. Thanks for sharing yours with us. By the way Cindy...I sent you an email earlier today...now I'm not sure if I had the correct email. Please let me know if you've received it. Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend my dear friend.

Much love,
♥Ana

Cyndi said...

Love the sweet picture of your Grand daughter so sweet!

Greet said...

Cindy!
Your granddaughter is so adorable!
And the pictures are so beautiful!
You must be proud grandparents, I am sure!
Have a nice Sunday Cindy!!!
xx
Greet

Cozy Home Scenes said...

That is a GREAT picture. No wonder you are so proud of it. If your local paper allows readers to send in pictures, you should submit that one. Would be perfect this time of year.fr