Google Translator

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three or More of Christmas Decor

Happy Tuesday to one and all...can you believe we have gotten even more snow since the last time I posted?
It has snowed off and on, mostly on it seems, for the past week.  Just when the clean up crews got all of the streets in the city cleared, down it came again.  Kudos to our city workers, though, they do a fantastic job.  You will see a whole crew of them going at it at one time, perhaps two loaders, two graders and a couple of dump trucks to haul the snow away, will be seen going down the streets day and night.  That is the blessing of living in a Northern area, people are prepared.  Now, it's a different story if you live in the Vancouver, BC area.  You can forget about getting any snow cleared.

I am joining "The Gypsy's Corner" again today for Three or More Tuesday.  My three or more is of more Christmas decor.  I stuck some fresh greenery from my fir tree in amongst my red and gold, giving it a different look.
















Be sure to go over to The Gypsy's Corner and look at her Christmas mantles, they are so pretty, you might find some great inspiration there.

Love and hugs,

Cindy

12 comments:

Jenifer said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) I love your pictures and I am not following you. I look forward to seeing more.

Sweet Blessings~
Jenifer

Rhonda said...

your wool patchwork quilt looks so pretty against the white chair.
Maybe perfect place to sit and watch it snow?

Pamela Gordon said...

Hi Cindy, I love your cozy room with the fireplace, comfy chairs and the patchwork quilt. Your mantle looks sweet too. We have a lot of snow on the ground here in N.B. but there's rain in the forecast ;-( Take care.
Pam

Tammy@beatrice banks said...

No, I can't believe you've had more snow! 79 degrees at my house today. But it's supposed to get cooler. Looking a lot like Christmas around your house. Your chair looks so comfy. Everything looks as cozy as can be!
Happy Holidays!

Jenny said...

This room looks cozy, sophisticated and fun all at the same time!!

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Your LR looks so beautiful and cozy with all of the Christmas decorations, Cindy!! Love it all!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Hugs,
Jo :)

French-Kissed said...

Your home is always so welcoming and I can imagine how all of that snow is getting you inspired for the Christmas season. Bread bsking...my goodness you do it all! I have not been able to visit in a while but in reading through your prior posts, I see that you were pondering what to do with your grain sack. I see it on you table and I think it looks wonderful there. I have one and also have not been able to bring myself to cut it up and make pillows. I have it draped over my sofa table, still completely intact and this leaves us options later on like possibly framing it or whatever else might come to mind. Anyway, yours looks beautiful just where it is. For some reason, I have been thinking about you the last couple of days...you are truly one of the sweetest and most genuine of all I have come to know through blogging and you have the rare ability to communicate from the heart. May this Christmas season overflow with blessings and the love of your family and friends.

Jenifer said...

Oh boy!!! I just realized my BIG typo!!! I meant to say I am NOW following you not I am not following you. Sorry about that! :)

me and alice said...

Good Morning Cindy!
Your room looks absolutely beautiful! Love the patchworkpillow in the chair and that beautiful flour sack!!!

It looks like you have the same weather like we have here in Sweden! This morning it was 22 degrees below zero! Far to cold if you ask me!!!
I prefere a hot and sandy beach full of seashells... ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Susanne

Pat said...

This is so beautiful Cindy! I love how the tied quilt looks over the back of the chair. It is all wonderful!

Ana said...

Oh Cindy,
Your space looks lovely. Isn't decorating for Christmas so much fun? Love the flour sack as a runner on your ottoman, oh and I see something very familiar hanging from your door knob. My hope is that it would always be a sweet reminder of how much your friendship means to me. Happy December my dear friend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Jane said...

Lovely Christmas decorations. Your house looks beautiful :)