Google Translator

Sunday, November 14, 2010

~What I Am Loving Today~


Happy Monday everybody!!!
The image above is how I feel today!  My trusty old lap top has packed it in, so I can't show you what I am doing right now.  Instead I will show you something entirely different.



(Country Living)

I have been perusing European blogs recently and I am so in love with their simple, uncluttered style.  I really could use the touch that some of these people have.  Here are some images of what I am loving.


(Biskopsgarden)

Go to Biskopsgarden's to see more of these beautiful images.



(Biskopsgarden)


(Dreamhouse)

Go to Dreamhouse to see more of Camilla's gorgeous house.


(Dreamhouse)


Is this sweet or what?  These are just some of my favorite European blogs.  Check them out if you are looking for uncluttered eye-candy.

I hope you are having a sweet and blessed Monday.

All the best!


Hugs,  Cindy


Last, but not least, this great old farmhouse in New York, yes, back in good old North America.




13 comments:

Robin said...

I love the simple looks myself and am trying to find the balance that I like between too much and too little.

Thanks for the great blogs to check out. I have a few that I go to for inspiration but more is even better.

Deb said...

Great blogs Cindy...I love them all! I am trying to work towards that simple uncluttered look too. I sure love your kitchen and may go with a beadboard backsplash also...looks so cottagey! ~Deb~

Custom Comforts said...

What a lovely post! It's hard to have an uncluttered look when there are so many great ideas out there and you want to try them. I'll have to work on finding some balance because I like the simple look too. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures giving much food for thought.
Cindy

Tammy said...

Happy Monday to you dear friend. You always find the best photos. I love the vintage one at top. Cute!

Pat said...

Beautiful images, Cindy. I am loving this look, too.

Wendy said...

I LOVE the dream house kitchen. :)
The simple uncluttered look is definitely for me :)

Carol said...

Love the simple uncluttered look. I do get a bit unsimple and cluttered for the holidays, but then I really enjoy going back to simple and uncluttered as the new year comes around!

Ana said...

Pretty pictures Cindy. I'll definitely have to go check these blogs out. Thanks for sharing...Oh and love, love, love your new header picture. Have a wonderful day my dear friend.

Much love,
♥Ana

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

Oh, thanks for sharing these pics. i have been feeling a bit of the same way--even my old couches make me feel cluttered. I will have to visit some of those blogs.

Sorry about your laptop!!

Susan said...

So are you asking for a new laptop for Christmas? I love the uncluttered look but find it hard to attain. lol I am doing better....Like Customer Comforts said it is hard to find the balance.
xoxo Sue

Morning T said...

Those images are right up my alley!!
Hugs~
T

French-Kissed said...

Ditto...love them too and their peaceful style. Sorry to hear of your laptop's demise...hope you get a new one soon. And have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

~jermiane

Pauline said...

Dear Cindy, talk about eye-candy. What a feast, lol. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed day too :o)
Hugs