Google Translator

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Grand Home


Hello my friends!
Today I want to show you a house that I found on a Realty site.  This house has five bedrooms and nine bathrooms and has 13, 200 square feet of grand spaciousness.
This is probably one of the more expensive houses on the market in Winnipeg.
A wonderful entry.


 It has a nice large dining room, this one seats ten people.



The dining room has a bar in it.



There are 24 foot high ceilings in here.







A beautiful open concept, kitchen eating area and seating area combined.






A very nice home office.



The basement is as impressive as the rest of the house is. 






 Now this would  be a dream come true for many people, you wouldn't have to run off to the gym at 5:00 in the morning anymore!





This beautiful gazebo is enclosed with a screen, very important in Winnipeg.  The mosquitoes can get quite bad in the summer time.  This is a lake property, too.



Would you believe that the price on this home and property is $7, 450,000.00.  I won't be buying this in the foreseeable future!  If you are interested in purchasing, here is the place to find more information on it.

I hope you enjoyed a look at a very impressive house in my city.  I am glad to see that there are houses like this in our city, the majority of homes in Winnipeg are small to medium sized bungalows.  The new subdivisions are far more impressive in square feet, than the majority,  but they are on tiny lots with almost no yards for the family to enjoy. 

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my husbands photos on Wednesday!  
You people really are the best!  I love you all!

Hugs, 




18 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Woah! That is one big house! Certainly not my style but the home gym and the gazebo would be nice. I wonder who owns it? Interesting post.
We had another storm last night but it's bright and sunny and very cold today. Feels like Winnipeg :-) Enjoy your weekend!
Pam

kim said...

Would make a great bed and breakfast place!

Teena in Toronto said...

Imagine having to clean it?!

Tammy@beatrice banks said...

Now that is a house my friend! I started to say I wouldn't want to clean it but I'm quite sure the owners would have a full staff. I'm envisioning walking down that staircase in a long flowing gown. Maid, maid, please make me a cup of tea while I lounge by the pool. teehee

Susan in SC said...

That's a pretty house but way too much house for me. I love my cottage and will just stay put! I wouldn't want to have to pay for heating and cooling such a large place. Thanks for sharing - really beautiful place!

Cindy said...

I think this sums it up...
WOW!!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Do you know what? I like your house better, Cindy. Your house is characterized by warmth and charm and is just darling. I'm more of a cottage lover than a big house type.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Joanne said...

In Winnipeg? I thought for sure this was in California!
Amazing and stunning and spectacular!
Love the cobalt skies there too!
Joanne

Betty said...

Not my style. I wonder why they would need 9 bathrooms! Must have a very large family, or lots of visitors. Blocks on new estates are small here too. People mostly build large two-storeyed homes on them with little space for a garden.
I would love to send you some of our heat. It's been in the mid 30s today.

Debbie Smith said...

Oh how would it be! I could do without the 9 bathrooms though.....don't want to have to keep them clean. But then of course if one could afford such a house, I'm sure someone else would be cleaning it!! :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment!
I have seen many, many castles, some even more beautiful then the one in Portugal, It is very magical and when the opportunities arises for you to see a castle, by golly girl, take it!! You can also read about some more castles on my blog if you like. Just click on castles in my sidebar.
Have a fabulous day, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

That is one gynormous home! Gorgeous!

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Wow... what an amazing home, Cindy! It's more like a hotel than a home though. I don't think I'd ever want to live in something that big, no matter how rich I was. I would like to have my own gym though, and I'd take the pool, too... lol! ;-)
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Jo

Pauline said...

Cindy, it's a beautiful home. Why so many bathroom i wonder :o)
Blessings

Greet said...

OMG, what a huge house! Too big, isn't it?! Imagine you have to clean this all yourself!!!
I wish you a lovely week Cindy!
xx
Greet

Pat said...

Wow Cindy. It looks like a hotel. Beautiful place.

Now I need to go have a look at your husband's photos!

Ana said...

WOW! What more can I say :-)

♥Ana

Susan said...

* Pretty amazing! * If you were the one who cleaned the home you would not need the gym at all! Obviously a place for 'entertaining'. I would love to be invited over!!!
xoxo Sue

Marissa "Marathon" Stower said...

Hard to believe that Winnipeg has houses like that, it looks like the ones you see on t.v. that rich and famous people live in! Beautiful, but a bit too big for my taste. I do LOVE the covered gazebo, though.

Love you!