Hello my blogger friends,
Karen over at Pink Parsonage has awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I am honored Karen, thanks so much. Go check out Karen's blog, she has a lovely family and her little parsonage is so pretty.
I have to tell you seven things about myself. If you have been reading my blog for long you probably know most of these things, but I am so very thrilled to say that I have several new readers and they don't possibly know much about me, so for them this may be new and interesting, I hope.
1. I love God first and foremost, He is my joy and my strength, every day.
2. I very strongly believe in the power of prayer.
3. I love being a wife and I have been blessed with a very sweet and kind husband. I am so grateful that God gave me a second chance.
4. I love being a mother and grandmother. They are the "cherry on top" of life. I have two children, boy and girl, of my own and two children of my heart, my step-daughters. And I am blessed to say that I have a great relationship with all four of them and the two married one's spouses, as well. I have four grand-children, two boys and two girls.
5. Home is my favorite place to be. And I love decorating and keeping my home.
6. My friends are very important to me and relationships with them are paramount. That's why I love blogging, I have been able to build friendships with a few ladies and that means a lot to me.
7. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, my new kitchen that I enjoy so much, is a working kitchen. I cook in it every day and bake quite a lot.
I think I deserve a bonus one here, I LOVE dark chocolate.
I hope I haven't bored you to death!
Lately I have been trying to add all of my regular commenter's to my blog list. They are all Stylish Blogger, in my opinion, but because so many people state that their blog is award free, I will just say that you are all very stylish and I love visiting your blogs. If you visit me and leave a comment, I will visit you back.
Have a beautiful day, my friends. It is still snowing lightly here and the temps are mild, so I will be going for a walk soon.