Google Translator

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Favorite Cupboard Party

Welcome to the Favorite Cupboard Party.


 If you know me, you know that it is going to be this cupboard, don't you!  I love this built in wall unit that was added February of 2010 when we renovated our kitchen.




This is my favorite cupboard because it is the most used, it holds my every day dishes.  




The other side holds the less used items as well as my crystal and collection of milk glass.




And my tins of food are under this one, also my Starbucks Beans, I can't forget those.
Notice the French on some of labels. There is French on the back of all of our labels, just like the US now has Spanish on theirs.




If you are thinking that this is a very weird party to have, then you need to check out Note Songs where you will more such posts!




One more cupboard that I love is this one near my sink, where I store all of my small appliances.  The toaster sits on a stainless steel tray and all of the crumbs remain on the tray, to be cleaned up occasionally, and the toaster can stay hidden when not in use.

I hope you are having a blessed day and I will see you tomorrow with some photos from around Manitoba and you will see how the Red River is finally breaking up.

Hugs,

Cindy

18 comments:

Shabby soul said...

Darling Cindy I like so much the ruffled work coat! Am I wrong or you did it?!
Hope you're good. I'm sorry that I don't come to you as always, but in this period my job absorb me completly... :(
Have a peaceful day
Silvia

Pamela said...

I just love your kitchen Cindy!!

So do you live in Manitoba?? How are you surviving the winter? WE stopped in Brandon last winter during our move here and it was -42!!! I have never been so cold in my life!! Found the people so friendly in the prairies!!

Pamela xo

Cindy said...

Love your kitchen Cindy...it is so pretty. Lookig forward to your pictures!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Pamela Gordon said...

You know I love your kitchen, Cindy! And the apron on the cupboard door ;-) Looking forward to seeing the Red River pics tomorrow. Pamela

Vintage Gal said...

Love your kitchen Cindy and I LOVE your cupboards ;-)

Carolyn said...

I always love to see your cozy kitchen!You cupboards are great inside and out.

Carolyn

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love this, Cindy... your kitchen and cabinets are so cute!

XO,

Sheila :-)

rosarod said...

Hi Cindy, since I saw your blog what most caught my attention was your closet and your kitchen and your details. So I tell you you're lucky to have a kitchen like that, that closet where you can store, organize and hide what you want in your kitchen is very practical. Everything in that color that goes with everything, it's great! a hug, Rose Marie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Fabulous cupboards and kitchen renovation!

Millie said...

Hi cindy
The idea of the toaster on a tray is great. ( and I'm going to steal it!). I am always annoyed with the crumbs that gather on the shelf where I keep mine, and no matter how much I shake it before storing, there are always those stray crumbs.
Right now I am just trying to maintain sanity, as we sent our kitchen cupboard doors out to be sprayed so all is in a big mess! Just when I'd like to start spring decorating.

Joanne said...

Cindy,
You've had some fun recent posts!
So enjoyed the browse!
Love your kitchen and all the details!
hugs,
Joanne

Shelia said...

Oh, Cindy! I just knew, and was hoping, you would show this cupboard! I love love love it! I love all of storage it gives you and it's beautiful to boot! You seem very organized in your storage. Love that French on the backs of your food packages. Can you speak French? I certainly cannot speak Spanish! :)
Thank you so much, Cindy, for coming to my party.
You are a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

All That Glitters said...

I'm in total love with your kitchen!!!

Pauline said...

Dear Cindy, I do so enjoy peeking into your cupboard of your lovely kitchen. The back of our labels are in English/German/French/Dutch... lol! Thanks for sharing :o)
Have a blessed day.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Cynthia,
to keep your coffee fresh, put it in the freezer.
Love,
Judy

Ana said...

Your cupboards are so nice and organized...Love it! I know, I know, I'm weird. But what can I say...I love to organize! Hee, hee, hee.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Diane said...

I was visiting your blog...awesome! Love, love your kitchen. We are renovating our home and now I feel inspired! Looking forward to more posts. Diane

Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks so much for stopping by & leaving a comment on my blog. I've enjoyed my visit here. And I'm crazy for this cupboard also! It was also fun to see all the fun photos of Canada. So pretty.

Warmly, Michelle