Google Translator

Friday, March 30, 2012

Easy Peasy Recipe for Dinner Rolls

Happy Friday!
Okay, time is just going too fast, I can't keep up anymore. Do you ever feel like that?
Yesterday I made some super easy dinner rolls, you don't even have to knead or shape these, just plop them into muffin tins and they turn out so yummy! And they only take about an hour and a half from start to the "delish" finish.
I found the recipe over on Joyful Homemaking
these rolls are called Blender Light Rolls. 



I would suggest that you make them the day that you expect to eat them, because they do tend to dry out quickly. They are so good, that I ate two and a half of them as soon as they came out of the oven! My tummy hasn't been feeling very good these last few days and that's the only thing that I wanted for supper last night, so that's what I had.
 These would be so good with a big pot of soup.





I had one just now with a cup of tea, very yummy!


Have a good weekend my friends, and thanks so much for coming over and leaving a sweet comment. I will try to visit all of you over the weekend.


Love and hugs, Cindy



Do you remember the sweet little red and white tea cozy that Sue of Beach Bungalow made for me? Did I tell you that she has her own Etsy shop now and she has lots of unique crocheted items. Check it out if you're looking for something pretty. I am only telling you this because she is a sweet Canadian girl that I want to see do well with her shop, not because she has asked me to say it.

18 comments:

Elna said...

Lovely pictures and they sounds so good. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs
Elna

camp and cottage living said...

Cindy
I hope you get to feeling better!
Nice tea cozy! My MIL made me one very similar and I use it all the time.
Have a good weekend, my friend!

Carol said...

Cindy,
Hope you are feeling better and have a wonderful weekend!
The rolls look and sound wonderful.

Shelia said...

Hi Cindy! OH, I'm sorry you're not feeling very well. Hope today is better for you.
Now those rolls do look wonderful! I've been craving a good roll recipe so I'll pop over and get it.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anne said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! Have a cup of tea for me!! :)
xox

Shabby soul said...

Take care my darling!
You have to feel good for this great spring, right? =)
Hugs my friend
Silvia

podso said...

such a sweet cozy! And sometimes comfort food is all that works when we're not feeling so great. the rolls look good as does your sweet table by the window. Have a nice weekend!

Sue said...

Hello! the rolls sound awesome - will have to try them sometime. Thanks. I am sure they made your tummy feel 'some good'! :)
xoxo Sue

Faye Henry said...

Thanks for the recipe.. They sound lovely and easy.. I like your runner on your table.. Sweet...
God bless...

miabellavintage said...

They look huge and yummy!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

OMG, I pinned this recipe yesterday...glad to hear the recommendation to eat right away. I can't wait to try them. :)
Karah

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Yum! Those look so good Cindy! There is nothing better than rolls fresh out of the oven! Angie xo

Ana said...

Yummy...They look delish :-) I'll have to run over to Joyful Homemaking to borrow the recipe. Hope you are feeling better my sweet friend. Wishing you an awesome new week. Happy Sunday.

Much love,
♥Ana

poppilinnstudios said...

Hope your feeling better soon Cindy! Those rolls do look good, I'll check out the recipe. And, that tea cozy is very sweet. Have a good week!
-Lynn

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

May I just say that while I've been MIA for the past few weeks, looks like you have become a professional photographer!! I especially love that second shot... and the acqua borders!!

The bread sounds wonderful!! blessings ~ tanna

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I definitely feel like I can't keep up!

Thanks for the recipe and love that cute runner!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I'm with you girlfriend! I can't keep up either. It's all a blur these days.
yumm...anything bread is my weakness. The rolls sound so good!
Hope you are feeling better.
Have a great week!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I agree the days are flying by...I've been so busy lately with many unexpected chores.

Your dinner rolls look so tasty--I could eat a few easily :)
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Cindy..feel better soon!