Google Translator

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Pretty Wedding

Hello my friends,
I want to show you my nephew's wedding and a few photos of my family. 
But first of all thanks so much for the hearty "welcome back" that you all extended to me on Monday's post, you are what makes blogging so much fun.

My nephew was married on a campground outside of Hope, BC. 
It's set in the foothills and is a very pretty place to visit.There's usually a good chance that it will be raining there in May, but God answered the prayers of all who asked for a warm, sunny day, because it turned out to be a stunningly gorgeous day.






My nephew and his new wife.
Do they look happy or what?



Buttons and book page flowers were her decor.
Brown, green and off-white with a bit of orange thrown in, were her colors.


My nephews stood up with the groom and my niece is on the far left. She stood up with the bride.



The wife of one of my nephews is in the middle, she is expecting their second baby and the two with her are my nieces.



My oldest brother with his wife are on the far left, the couple in the middle with baby are my nephew and his wife. He is the military chaplain that I have asked you to pray for in the past. On either side of them are my nieces and my daughter with hubby on the far right.



My oldest brother's kids with their spouses.


Here's me with a happy grin, second from the left, with my siblings. We are standing according to age, with the oldest on the far left.
We had not all been together for about eight years. We had such a good time that day.

The man on the far right is the father of the groom.

Thanks for being here today and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, 

Cindy

18 comments:

Elna said...

Thank you for sharing and what a lovely just married couples. Nice to see you with your brothers and sisters.

Hugs
Elna

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

What a lovely family and such a beautiful place for a wedding. Glad you are back to the land of blog.

podso said...

What a beautiful setting for a wedding and the bride showed her creativity with the flowers and button nosegays! Nice to see you with your sibblings, what a special time for you all.

BEACH BUNGALOW said...

Fabulous to get together with family like this. I bet you miss them already!

S
xo

Diane said...

What a stunning backdrop for your nephews wedding. Your pictures are so sweet, you have a wonderful family. Diane

RicKaren said...

What a lovely setting for such a beautiful wedding! Glad you got to enjoy time with family! Thanks for all your encouraging posts on my blog!

Greet Lefèvre said...

Oh Cindy,
What a lovely and very happy looking couple!! And thank you for sharing your family pictures with us!
Love the environment with the mountains!
Glad to see you back!
xx
Greet

miabellavintage said...

The one picture looks like they are posing for the Sound of Music....LOL so cute!

Jenifer said...

Lovely wedding pictures.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Aren't family gathering for weddings the best? Your nephew and his bride look very happy! I love their gorgeous location and the beautiful book flowers and button bouquets ..they were so creative!

Pamela Gordon said...

What a beautiful spot for a wedding. It is nice to 'meet' all your family. What a blessing to all be together for this special occasion Cindy. Hugs, Pamela

Shelia said...

Hi Cindy! Oh, what gorgeous scenery and perfect for a wedding. Looks like a beautiful time and the couple are just precious. Don't they just look like babies? :)
How nice to see your family and your brothers and sisters. I could be jealous - I don't have any! I'm an only child and always wanted a brother or sister.
Thanks for sharing the sweet wedding.
Shelia ;)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Cindy, this looks like a wonderful family time full of great memory-making! So nice that all the siblings were able to get together!

Gail said...

Welcome back Cindy! Looks like you had a wonderful time making memories that you will treasure forever in your heart. You have a beautiful family and what a beautiful setting for a wedding. Enjoy your day my friend, Gail

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Cindy, thank you so much for sharing these beautiful wedding photos!! The scenery there is breathtaking!! Sounds like a wonderful time catching up with family! blessings ~ tanna

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

You are right...what a beautiful wedding and what a gorgeous setting! Everyone looks so happy to be together and I am sure that you had so much fun! And you got to meet Pamela from French Buttons....lucky! I have know doubt that she is every bit as sweet as her blog tells us she is! Angie xo

Faye Henry said...

Glad you are back home and that you had such a blessed time with your family.. They look like folks I should know.. smile..
Blessings...

Rhonda said...

Hello again, yes, the bride and groom do look so happy! I hope they stay that way forever.
Their wedding is just beautiful! The buttons and book page flowers are so nice.