Google Translator

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sunshine Award

 I say that I'm an Awards free blog, but when someone as sweet as my fellow Canadian blogger, Sue, from beach bungalow passes one to me, what can I say then!!?


1. Favorite animal: Cats

2. Favorite number:  7 because it's God's number of completion.

3. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: water (I NEVER drink alcoholic beverages, it has destroyed too many loved ones)

4. Facebook or Twitter:  I'm on Facebook. 

5. My passion:  Loving Jesus and people

6. Getting or giving: Giving

7. Favorite pattern:  No one in particular, I love lots of them.


8. Favorite day of the week:  Sunday, definitely  

9. Favorite flower:  I love peonies, lilacs and roses!

10. Favorite country: Canada and the USA, I am a citizen of both countries and I love them equally.

Thank you Sue, you're right, this was fun!  I am now passing the award on to one wonderful blogging friend:

Angie at Echoes of Laughter   (Another fun Canadian blog)


While at my oldest daughter's house I took a few photos of a corner in her living room. Her style is much like mine. She loves old things and white painted furniture.












Like me, she also likes birds and nests. She made and stenciled the "Have Faith" pillow.

I wish you a beautiful, sunny weekend and thank you for coming by and letting me know you were here.

Hugs, Cindy

16 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great post Cindy, it was fun learning more about you:)

BEACH BUNGALOW said...

Hi Cindy!

Love your answer to question no. 2! Beautiful.

S
xo

Carol said...

Cindy,
It is fun to read your answers! I think my answers would be the same, except for number 2!
Your daughter's home looks so welcoming. Her pillow is terrific!

Rhonda said...

Hi Cindy, nice to have you back with us. that have faith pillow really caught my eye - would she object if I tried to copy it?

Pamela Gordon said...

You and your daughter certainly do love the same things! I think it's a great compliment to you Cindy. I hope you enjoy a beautiful weekend! Hugs, Pam

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

oooh, and I love the ticking on the sofa or chair in the right side of that last photo!! ;) Looks like a very cozy and warm place to visit!! blessings ~ tanna

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Hi Cindy! Thank you so much for giving me this award! I am so very touched that you thought of me! I say that I am 'award free' too, but I think I will accept this one as well! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Angie xo

camp and cottage living said...

Cindy
I would have thought the photo was from your home. Your daughter definitely shares your same style.
What a great compliment!

Rebecca said...

I SO enjoy seeing "interiors"! Your daughter's corner is sweet & inviting. I have a similar old rocking chair (just not painted white).

podso said...

Like mother like daughter it appears! Lovely.

Jean said...

I love such comfy cottage interiors. Not for me the hard-edged, bleak looking modern rooms. And give me cozy over grand any day!

Faye Henry said...

Hi Cindy,
Sorry I am so late getting here.. Just catching up.. Love all the vintage looks.. The Faith pillow is dear as is the tea towel from your sweet grand...
Congrats on your lovely award..
Take care..

Gail said...

Hi Cindy, your daughter's home is beautiful! I love the "Have Faith" pillow she made!! Hope you have a wonderful week, Gail

thistlewoodfarm said...

Congratulations on your award! I love peonies, too.....but hydrangeas are my favorite!

Have a wonderful day!
blessings,
karianne

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wonderful to know more about you sweet lady. Congrats on the ward honey. I do agree with you alcohol brings so much sadness..NOT HAPPINESS to families. I also love Sundays and roses...of course, almost all flowers too!
FABBY

Ana said...

Congratulations on the award Ms. Cindy. Hurray!!!

Much love,
Ana